Eusebio Sacristan

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it's pathetic that the coach is always blamed. The players have to take up responsibility too.

Eusebio is a great coach and he'll show that soon. We'll regret sacking him I think.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Glad someone agrees with me. I mean watch the board behind him. It screams 'tactical genius'.

We are keeping tax frauds like messi and pique , but we fire a genius like Don Eusebio.

xavi_the_Boss

I think it's pathetic that the coach is always blamed. The players have to take up responsibility too.

Eusebio is a great coach and he'll show that soon. We'll regret sacking him I think.

Who are you?
Everyone is happy that he is gone.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Glad someone agrees with me. I mean watch the board behind him. It screams 'tactical genius'.

We are keeping tax frauds like messi and pique , but we fire a genius like Don Eusebio.

Such a sad day really. I hope Real Madrid Castilla appoint him.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
You can't deny his qualities as a manager. What he achieved last season was remarkable and down to him alone. It's a shame he got fired. I'm sure the little dictator had a part in this - we should sell him ASAP before he disrupts the club even further.

Anyway, now he has time to plan out next season for Bayern when he takes over the reins in the summer.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's a bit sad to see you guys mocking someone who made 200+ appearances as a member of the Dream Team. Sure he wasn't a good manager, but very few former players can cut it as a manager. Now that he's gone, we should just leave it at that.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
It's a bit sad to see you guys mocking someone who made 200+ appearances as a member of the Dream Team. Sure he wasn't a good manager, but very few former players can cut it as a manager. Now that he's gone, we should just leave it at that.

+1

Well said.

frog-fcb

Look at the treatment poor zubi got to if the likes of ryan giggs took.over at man united an didnt do a great job would there fans turn on him. Even when alan shearer took temporary charge of newcastle an they went down the fans didnt turn against him

Alik

It's not just the fact that Zubi and Eusebio were incompetent. It's the fact that they were incompetent and chose to keep screwing Barca over for a long time.

Giggs and Shearer were nothing on that level. Giggs actually did a good job.

khaled_a_d

It's not just the fact that Zubi and Eusebio were incompetent. It's the fact that they were incompetent and chose to keep screwing Barca over for a long time.

Giggs and Shearer were nothing on that level. Giggs actually did a good job.

Eusebio was solid coach for the team for 3 seasons ,people blame him when our young prospects don't go as their fantasies has imagined .many players improved under him and he actually good the team in a good position .finishing 3rd with ultra young team was quit an achievement last year .he had no reason to think he has screwed Barca
That is a whole different story than Zubi who was a GK and yet he didn't think getting defenders is important

Home of Barca Fans