Eusebio Sacristan

jamrock

Eusebio needs to have some ambition and leave for goodness sake, seems he will wait around until the club offers him the first team job.

he is good at getting results though

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Eusebio needs to have some ambition and leave for goodness sake, seems he will wait around until the club offers him the first team job.

he is good at getting results though

So is Mou but would you want him to coach your team

macleod

Eusebio is good manager for Barca B.Maybe he must move to club form Primera and Vinyals must replace him,but one more year is not bad decision.

Cule4life

The Culest
Wish Getafe instead of Valladolid were relegated. Atleast Valladolid fight against the big teams. Getafe just gives 6 free points to Madrid every year.

PS- Ah dang it. The real reason im mad is that Valladolid would have driven Eusebio from here.

khaled_a_d

I criticised him b4 but tbf this was his best season so far ,lead a very young group to 3rd place ,kudos to him

F

Flavia

Apart from his Nieto fetish, he did good overall. Seemed to learn from some mistakes. He still insisted with some weird choices, especially in the 1st half of the season, but ended in a very good note.

L

linetty

Speaking of Nieto, any updates on his future? I doubt he will stay, has a contract for a 1 more year though.

Pointless to keep a 23 year-old in the B team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "I don't plan to leave the club. I hope and wish that the game against Leganes wasn't my last one."

Icarium

Lifestealer
Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "I don't plan to leave the club. I hope and wish that the game against Leganes wasn't my last one."

He is getting the sack soon. If he has any self respect he will resign before that.

Home of Barca Fans