0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    Successor of Tata
    :tata1: Trade with Luis Enrique. This is best option

linetty
    Quote Originally Posted by jklz View Post
    You kidding right? Tito did incredibly well before his relapse. Maybe he didn't incorporate the youth enough, but he was versatile in his tactics and he had great results with it.
    He's a great man but definitely not a good coach... He did well against small sides but didn't manage the team/players well enough to be successful in ChampionsLeauge for instance. He didn't rotate well enough and the players were burnt out at the end of the season like they've never been before.

linetty
    Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "Contract that expires in June will be renewed? We'll see about that later, let's now focus on this season."

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by fuqi View Post
    i think, he will leave Barca B. he wants to work in la liga
    Hopefully he does that. Wonder if there's any chance of Oscar Garcia coming back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Hopefully he does that. Wonder if there's any chance of Oscar Garcia coming back.
    Don't think so, he's happy at Brighton and doing great. You never know though, I hope he'll come back.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    If they fail to even reach the championship play-off ,a Barca B offer can be tempting since he will be under pressure from the fans,if they qualify to PL there is 0 chance
    also I don't know if the board really likes him

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally i'd give Vinyals a chance

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by F4THi View Post
    Personally i'd give Vinyals a chance
    This seems the inevitable & logical choice going forward but it would leave a significant gap with the Juvenil A side which benefited from Oscar Garcia & Vinyals' tutelage for players in the key stage of their development.

We won't be able to hold onto Vinyals for long, IMHO...The B side would be a good next step but I couldn't see it lasting more than 2-3 seasons, if that...Either way, per usual, Eusebio must be sacked
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

instinct
    According to RAC1, Barcelona B coach Eusebio has agreed to sign a one-year-extension

Flavia
    Yeah, he renewed... Valladolid got relegated, it was his supposed destination had they stayed in primera. Tough luck.

linetty
    Barcelona B coach Eusebio (50) has accepted the renewal offer and will continue next season. It will be his 4th season as B coach. [rac1]

barça amor d mi alma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by linetty View Post
    Barcelona B coach Eusebio (50) has accepted the renewal offer and will continue next season. It will be his 4th season as B coach. [rac1]

Sport should be banned from the forum for raising our damn hopes, again
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would have much more loved Garcia or Vinyls, but wasn't meant to be...
    To be fair he has had a turn in events lately, maybe a small hope still, but I prefer players being developed than league position, and he doesn't do that enough!