Real Madrid Castilla

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Would be nice to get the Mini El Clasico back. Still a long way to go for Barca B to get promoted, tho.

El Gato

Villarato!
Looks like another midfielder is on his way, this one for 20M - http://www.telemadrid.es/programas/...Real-Madrid-2-2064713562--20181105034005.html

River Plate's Palacios, 20-year old, seems to be one of the great playmaking talents a la Banega/Kroos. Already starting for River Plate who are playing Boca in Copa Libertadores final and then might meet Madrid in Club World Cup finals.

No idea what the hard on for midfielders is about, but if dude is half as good as Banega and has 3x the brain then I'm cool with it.

Morten

Looks like another midfielder is on his way, this one for 20M - http://www.telemadrid.es/programas/...Real-Madrid-2-2064713562--20181105034005.html

River Plate's Palacios, 20-year old, seems to be one of the great playmaking talents a la Banega/Kroos. Already starting for River Plate who are playing Boca in Copa Libertadores final and then might meet Madrid in Club World Cup finals.

No idea what the hard on for midfielders is about, but if dude is half as good as Banega and has 3x the brain then I'm cool with it.

Another youngster, exactly what we need right now!

serghei

Asensio, the "new Iniesta" :lol:
They dont even have the same playstyle/skillset, nevermind the gap in quality.

No-no, you don't get it. Every promising attacking midfielder with some flair is the new Iniesta. Iniesta is the measuring stick of hyping up young talents.

serghei

I do sometimes wonder what it is that motivates you to respond in this way.

Uncanny stuff.

You find digs at Madrid out of place in a Barcelona fan forum? There's this thing called a rivalry between them you know, like even the match between them has a special name.

El Gato

Villarato!
You find digs at Madrid out of place in a Barcelona fan forum? There's this thing called a rivalry between them you know, like even the match between them has a special name.

Bringing up a completely unrelated player is somehow a dig now? Creative I guess :lol:

Home of Barca Fans