Real Madrid Castilla

PearLBLacK

Banned
Hurts doesn't it? When your best player, who is so so humble, down-to-earth, modest and whatnot, got sent off in his first minute of international football. Definitely not a cunt, prick, etc like, say, what Jese did.

F

Flavia

Hurts doesn't it? When your best player, who is so so humble, down-to-earth, modest and whatnot, got sent off in his first minute of international football. Definitely not a cunt, prick, etc like, say, what Jese did.
Yeah, it's the same... spitting on a player, after deliberately attacking another, it's just the same that Messi did :rolleyes:

PearLBLacK

Banned
Yeah, it's the same... spitting on a player, after deliberately attacking another, it's just the same that Messi did :rolleyes:

I'm talking about reacting. It's not surprising for 19 year olds to react when provoked. Doesn't mean they're normally violent. I don't approve of it, as I mentioned in another forum, but reacting when provoked, under the pressure of an away game and the atmosphere caused by the opposing fans, isn't something out of the ordinary.

Does this mean Iniesta is normally a violent player? A cunt or a prick?

F

Flavia

I'm talking about reacting. It's not surprising for 19 year olds to react when provoked. Doesn't mean they're normally violent. I don't approve of it, as I mentioned in another forum, but reacting when provoked, under the pressure of an away game and the atmosphere caused by the opposing fans, isn't something out of the ordinary.

Does this mean Iniesta is normally a violent player? A cunt or a prick?
I didn't see any spitting there. It's not unusual players to lose their had, but the spitting is out of the ordinary. It's very disrespectful. It's not something most players do, even when reacting under pressure. If his reaction ended with the attack, no one would be commenting about it either.

Ustari

Mou, res!
I don't want to spoil the fun but I'm sure I still remember quite well where Eto'o spitting at opponent faces

Beast

The Observer
:lol: @ Beast . What an immature old hypocrite . Messi was running from behind and he was being continuously pulled back by the defender so he tried to get away from his grip and his hand accidentally hit his face . :lol: :lol:
what a joke .

You mean elbowing an opponent is now an accident ? :mou: i'll take note of that next time Pepe elbow Messi accidentally

where u smoking when Jesse was pulled down before he reacted by two Gijon players ?

Real hypocrite in the house ..

Beast

The Observer
If none of madrid fans bring his name then most likely it would have been lost and no one would talk about him but his name is always brought by the real fans he is an icon of the fighting sprit for their club when ever things get tight....So it's only good for the fans to know what kind of fighting he was brining to pitch never seen a club that hold so much thugs in it thru history this is what their club legend were and wasn't the only one either it's a continuing process nothing new
What are you trying to show us that our players will get wrongfully sent of for the slightest of touches

Juanito was a lot more than such an unfortunate incident which is funny (but expected from that user ) that he brings it as Juanito spirit...
Juanito was known to be the drive behind comebacks in the 80's .. most famous incident came in UEFA cup first round when Real was beaten in Italy and he told the Italian player who was mocking the result " 90 minutes is such a long time in the Bernabeu " and indeed it was.. Real made another signature comeback to turn the result..the Spirit of Juanito stands for the ability to come back from defeat against all odds

I mean this was Juanito reaction getting subbed in the dying moment in Europe after making a comeback vs Borussia Munchengladbach

That's who Juanito was , he wasn't a hard defender but an attacking winger with plenty of passion that drove the entire team forward

As for that clip if you see this actual footage you will see Mathaus already hit our player who went and hit Matthaus and Juanito came to retaliate as crazy as he was and Lothar was jumping on his legs in no time

I'm not defending the action here but that's Juanito a man who's passion was above any sanity and in that particular game we were kind of robbed and the tensions where high

that's why every game on the 7th minute you will hear the ultras chant Illa Illa Juanito Maravilla as tribute to Juanito who showed heart in every game and drove the team all of them forward and his undying passion to Madrid

Who said he spit ? i honestly didn't see him spitting just trying to tackle and Barca in particular have a history of spitters ;)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Must be neverending, having to spin for the capital club on a constant basis...At least Toril was a bright spot for the cantera and even he is a victim of Mou's intransigence

By contrast, another cantera has 5 nominated for Ballon D'Or

F

Flavia

Who said he spit ? i honestly didn't see him spitting just trying to tackle and Barca in particular have a history of spitters ;)
Check the video again, right at the beginning, 7 seconds. It's clear as day ;)

And saying a Barça player did it in the past doesn't make it less disgraceful. I lose respect for any player that does that.

Home of Barca Fans