Thanks to BEIN Sports, I have Barca TV now!

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
And, to quote us Americans, "I am in hog heaven!" Don't ask, because I don't even know what it means, but it does indicate extreme happiness!

I'm so glad BEIN Sports came along, I hope the rest of you out there who do not have Barca matches or Barca TV are able to get it at some point. Having Barca TV not only cemented the Blaugrana as my favorite club, they are now the ONLY club I am interested in. Forget England, Italy, France, MLS, all the others!

M

mitkoa7x

Al Jazeera sport 8 has Barca TV but they also show RM tv as well. The Barca TV programs are dubbed in English so I cant complain.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah they're supposed to show RM TV here too but I thankfully haven't seen it on yet. Where Barca TV is on a few times a week.

P

PhilS

For Dish customers, if you have been getting Fox Soccer, you will get BeIn for no additional charge. Both are in the Top 250 package, and there is no other way to get either channel.

XaviMessiGirl

Muahahahaha, I'm covered then. :tito:

But really? You can't even get those channels in a sports package or whatever? That's kinda horrible for people who don't watch much TV besides sports.

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
On Directv, I am getting Bein Sports without having the sports package, same as getting Espn. So I don't have Fox Soccer or Goltv anymore, but I don't need them.

89Norcal

Well thanks to beIN, i don't have any La liga games. I've been watching GolTV since they started. My provider doesn't supply them so I have to watch streams

melvin10

New signing
On Directv, I am getting Bein Sports without having the sports package, same as getting Espn. So I don't have Fox Soccer or Goltv anymore, but I don't need them.
If only they included FSP, it would be worth it. I like to watch a lot of matches. But the inclusion of Bein at the start of the season was awesome.

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
Now Fox has lost the US rights to the EPL. Bein is trying to show too many lesgues on one channel as it is. I dont see where they could fit on the EPL if they got the contract. It's said NBC is getting it, however.

ShandyFFM

i could cry i have no option to watch barca or la liga in german television.. germany sky sports just dont have the rights anymore..its such a shame..... i only can watch barca on the internet.. i would pay 50€ a month to see barca in action.. i know i could buy Al Jazeera but i dont have satellite..

bein sport only in the us ??

ivan22

i could cry i have no option to watch barca or la liga in german television.. germany sky sports just dont have the rights anymore..its such a shame..... i only can watch barca on the internet.. i would pay 50€ a month to see barca in action.. i know i could buy Al Jazeera but i dont have satellite..

wow really? That's truly a shame. I live in switzerland and it's no problem to watch barca here. I don't know which company has the rights here (as I never see a logo when I watch the games) but they show copa, liga and champions league. I don't have a subscription, I pay for every match (~3.50€ / game). In the end it's cheaper than a subscription (~50€)

Last edited:

loozy

How about laola.tv? It's an Austrian (I think, but it's German-speaking) website that streams all LaLiga & CdR- matches live :)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans