Thanks to BEIN Sports, I have Barca TV now!

Centrocampista23

i could cry i have no option to watch barca or la liga in german television.. germany sky sports just dont have the rights anymore..its such a shame..... i only can watch barca on the internet.. i would pay 50€ a month to see barca in action.. i know i could buy Al Jazeera but i dont have satellite..

bein sport only in the us ??
Dreambox, pal. made in Germany too ;)

ShandyFFM

i know but i dont have want to spend so much money and i although would need to get a satellite on the top of my house.... so you see i dont have cable only dvbt... arrrgg. and laola1.tv is worse than anything.. the quality is "okay" but the commentary OMG this austrian thin sounds like

so no satellite no dreambox i guess ;-)

„Un Messi geht duach, aba s’wird nua an Stangentreffer, meine Daman und Herran, so an Bech…“ for all those who understand german...

ShandyFFM

i know i know ... im trying to watch via laola1.tv because the stream i pretty stable and listen to the vertigo sports sound from his video .... but its nothing comapred to real hd with ray hudson barcelona livestyle

;)

Edman

i know i know ... im trying to watch via laola1.tv because the stream i pretty stable and listen to the vertigo sports sound from his video .... but its nothing comapred to real hd with ray hudson barcelona livestyle

;)

So just watch the HD beIN Sport stream. It's up every game.

Home of Barca Fans