User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks to BEIN Sports, I have Barca TV now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShandyFFM View Post
    i could cry i have no option to watch barca or la liga in german television.. germany sky sports just dont have the rights anymore..its such a shame..... i only can watch barca on the internet.. i would pay 50€ a month to see barca in action.. i know i could buy Al Jazeera but i dont have satellite..

bein sport only in the us ??
    Dreambox, pal. made in Germany too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know but i dont have want to spend so much money and i although would need to get a satellite on the top of my house.... so you see i dont have cable only dvbt... arrrgg. and laola1.tv is worse than anything.. the quality is "okay" but the commentary OMG this austrian thin sounds like

so no satellite no dreambox i guess ;-)

„Un Messi geht duach, aba s’wird nua an Stangentreffer, meine Daman und Herran, so an Bech…“ for all those who understand german...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mute the sound, makes for easier listening But at least you get to watch the matches
    'A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know i know ... im trying to watch via laola1.tv because the stream i pretty stable and listen to the vertigo sports sound from his video .... but its nothing comapred to real hd with ray hudson barcelona livestyle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShandyFFM View Post
    i know i know ... im trying to watch via laola1.tv because the stream i pretty stable and listen to the vertigo sports sound from his video .... but its nothing comapred to real hd with ray hudson barcelona livestyle

So just watch the HD beIN Sport stream. It's up every game.
    Animo Abidal! :barca scarf: