Dries Mertens

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
PSV lost to FC Bony. What the heck, why isn't he gone to a bigger club already? Superb striker.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
They tied

I know, but as a PSV follower it feels like a loss, haha. Especially when you are 2-1 up in the 87th minute or so. Dries played ok, not thát great actually. Hopefully PSV will pick up form again, scoring an amazing 113 goals this season should be continued by more success :)

Yannick03

A joy to watch, perhaps not good enough for a big club but still could be valuable to a mid-table side in any of the big leagues.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
And as I told plenty of times, one of the people who really were very bad in the games PSV lost. Never has been a solid performer, his performances fluctuate too much. Which frustrate the hell out of me as PSV supporter, because he has so much technical ability. Maybe it's all psychological, but it would be very good for him as a person to win a championship...

BerkeleyBernie

A joy to watch, perhaps not good enough for a big club but still could be valuable to a mid-table side in any of the big leagues.

On the contrary, I think the better the club, the better he'll be. He's a great creative midfielder, a Sneijder-style #10; at PSV, his teammates aren't developed enough to take advantage of his vision. He also sees less of the ball stuck out on the touchline most of the time. He'll perform best in a club that plays possession build-up play- Germany, Spain, Italy would be the best destinations.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
And as I told plenty of times, one of the people who really were very bad in the games PSV lost. Never has been a solid performer, his performances fluctuate too much. Which frustrate the hell out of me as PSV supporter, because he has so much technical ability. Maybe it's all psychological, but it would be very good for him as a person to win a championship...

I agree. Mertens is a good player, but he tends to play below par in crucial matches. At the moment, I don't think he's ready to play at a top class team yet.

BerkeleyBernie

Directly involved in 4 of PSV's 5 goals today

1. Assist to Matavz, ground pass to feet up the middle
2. Goal -draws penalty in box and shoots it
3. Assist to Lens, ground pass to feet up the middle
4. Mertens cross leads to poor clearance, tackled and hit by Van Bommel
5. Mertens free kick on goal, short parry by keeper tapped in by Lens

Yannick03

I hope he makes a move next season, he's now been at PSV for 2/3 years ? Time to move on and see where he can end up. I particularly hope he'll go to Spain, maybe a team like Valencia or even Malaga perhaps cause he'll get bulldozed in the PL and in the Bundesliga.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Directly involved in 4 of PSV's 5 goals today

1. Assist to Matavz, ground pass to feet up the middle
2. Goal -draws penalty in box and shoots it
3. Assist to Lens, ground pass to feet up the middle
4. Mertens cross leads to poor clearance, tackled and hit by Van Bommel
5. Mertens free kick on goal, short parry by keeper tapped in by Lens

Very good performance this weekend indeed. Curious as to how clubs in Europe see him with his very impressive statistics at PSV...

Yannick03

Apparently he's off to Napoli, fee is 10M, deal to be finalized very soon. This is actually a great transfer for him. Napoli is a great team, they play CL and some good football, perfect fit.

Home of Barca Fans