Biggest FC Barcelona flops

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
For starters here`s the lineup I found:

Worst.Barca.jpg

I would nominate Robert Prosinecki. (probably one of the best midfielders of his time, even won the Champions League with Crvena Zvezda) Scored 2 goals in his FC Barcelona career but I expected so much more from him.

Zqa-

There are alot of players. Zambrotta was a huge flop imo. Came as one of the best, if not the best wingback in the world, and played no where near that level.. That Bilbao guy as well, who sat on the bench for 3 season, can't even remember his name..

shadows

Saviola??Bought him for 21mn..and well his agent was so good that he got a 4-5mn per year deal wid Real Madrid for just showing his ass in training;););) But he had a good first season !!

maz

I walk the line
Quaresma and petit definitely. Gerard wasnt really a flop. He was a utility player and lets be honest did we ever think he was going to be more than that?

Albertini

There are alot of players. Zambrotta was a huge flop imo. Came as one of the best, if not the best wingback in the world, and played no where near that level.. That Bilbao guy as well, who sat on the bench for 3 season, can't even remember his name..
santi ezquerro. That was such a shame. We were crying out for a goal-scoring CF when all our other cf's were injured..yet rijkaard continued to put the proven-la-liga goal scorer on the bench. Madness!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Quaresma and petit definitely. Gerard wasnt really a flop. He was a utility player and lets be honest did we ever think he was going to be more than that?

Albertini

santi ezquerro. That was such a shame. We were crying out for a goal-scoring CF when all our other cf's were injured..yet rijkaard continued to put the proven-la-liga goal scorer on the bench. Madness!

We paid a lot of money for a player who was the star of a Valencia side that reached the CL final a year earlier. I doubt we wanted him originally as a utility player. Albertini on the other hand was a free transfer so I dont see why it's a big flop.

The only madness is your never ending belief in Ezquerro. He was given chances. He wa shit. Never Barca material in a million years.

maz

I walk the line
:lol: :lol: chances? I dont think playing him 3 games a season counts as 'chances'.

God its great to have u here! Its funny, i used to think we agreed on everything. Now we dont agree on anything at all.

By the way i love your profile pic and signature. Well chosen!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Haha

oh damnn so many flops, i would have considerd Henry up there has it not been for his firey season with us this year.

alexjanosik

The Game
It is amazing.All those names and yet no one mentioned the lazy magician Juan Roman Riquelme.
I doubt there has been a bigger flop in recent years.
But then again for all his amazing talents Riquelme has achieved so little.

maz

I walk the line
It wasnt really his fault..however i yeah i guess he was a flop when you consider the money paid and what we got out of him.

Home of Barca Fans