Biggest FC Barcelona flops

alexjanosik

The Game
The sad thing is that he is one of my favourite players.Still is.Has all the talent in the world and yet has achieved so little.
I really wish that he had stayed and been successful.
But then again had he stayed and been successful Xavi might not have come up.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
How about Thuram?

but to be fair his career was near end, so i wouldn't consider him a flop.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Yeah, what a magnificent career! espacailly his 2 goals against croatia in the wolrd cup (98).

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know, but how do you guys feel about Davids, I always thought he was amazing, but he totally disappointed me when he played for our side...

G.J

V.H. 4 life
you got to be kidding? He was the reason for our revival!! He was the missing piece in the puzzle.

Beast

The Observer
Davids ???!! come on man he was brilliant.. hell brilliant is an understatement..
what Davids did is provide 4 extra lungs to Barca to allow the likes of Dinho to play his game...

i've said that before and i'll say it again.. from all your teams in the last 9 years..the one in season 03/04 was the most entertaining for me..(i know you have/had very good teams afterwards .. but that one was very unpredictable ) hell i even switched to Barca if both Real & Barca were playing @ the same time... it was magic and i still can't believe they didn't sign Davids for good

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Deco arrival made it more tolerable but i agree, not giving him a good contract despite his wage demands after those 5 incredible months was ridicilous.

maz

I walk the line
Davids is a major major reason we are where we are today. Thank god for davids!

Warik

Davids was a major reason Spurs under Martin Jol did so well also. Great player, I think it is hard to find a player who has had such a large impact as Davids on so many occasions. People say about Ronaldinho...but Davids was what turned it round for us.

Home of Barca Fans