Camp Nou and Museum tour

jord86

Hola :)

My girlfriend and I will be in Barcelona in a months time and wanted to do the stadium and museum tour. I have checked tickets online and was going to purchase them off the internet, but then read that this isn't necessary as they can be bought on the day, from a machine that is next to the club shop.

Is this true, or should I be looking to book in advance?

Thank you :wave:

matey

Guys, finally I am in Barclona and got tickets on hands, but on the tickets it written that they are fot local supporters only, my question is - will security let me with this tickets, when I am a Spartak Moscow supporter. Will any problems occur?

moreino

Guys, finally I am in Barclona and got tickets on hands, but on the tickets it written that they are fot local supporters only, my question is - will security let me with this tickets, when I am a Spartak Moscow supporter. Will any problems occur?
They won't check your ID/passport, so as long as you don't wear a Spartak shirt nobody could tell you are a Spartak fan.

spencey7

Hello all,

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd post here regarding the "FCB Experience"/Museum tour. It's a simple query really - I visited Barcelona back in April 2011 (almost exactly two years ago as it happens) and took in a game as well as the tour, both were fantastic.

I'm going back next week and was wondering if the Experience/Museum tour will have changed much in the past two years..? I suspect this is a difficult question to answer, but figured there was no harm in asking!

Thanks for reading.

Galning

Hi Spencey, the museum has indeed changed but I don't know if it's been two years. Maybe you already saw the updated version in 2011, I really can't remember when they renovated it.

Home of Barca Fans