Miguel Pérez Cuesta(Michu)

Xtroverto

Currently top scorer in PL and I've never heard of him before :'(

So we have a Spanish former forth division footballer now being joint top scorer in the EPL, and they say it is harder to score goals in the EPL than in the Primera Division. I mean, who are we kidding here?

X

xaviniesta

So we have a Spanish former forth division footballer now being joint top scorer in the EPL, and they say it is harder to score goals in the EPL than in the Primera Division. I mean, who are we kidding here?

the other oviedo product is currently with the most assists in the league as well. and third one is just making fool of english midfielders. funny thing is that none of them isnt even Selección material

footyfan

Calma, calma
I was just looking back at the Spain's WC squad and starting 11. That has to be the best international line-up I've seen in my life. Besides Capdevila, who's still very good, the others are all in the top 2-3 in their position. In the case of the midfield, they basically had the best in each position. In addition, they had Villa, the most talented finisher whose name is neither Messi nor Ronaldo, in top form and at his peak. Despite their double pivot, their football was so nice to watch in that World Cup.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
So another week as top scorer?

tumblr_m4egjskuj81r5zq6ao1_r2_500.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i take him off my prem fantasy team and he scores 4 goals in 2 weeks... I had him since first week :banghead:

M

Malappapper

But it's a shame that so much local talent has left La Liga for the £££ of the EPL. Spaniards are really showing the Prem how it's done: Arteta, Michu, Torres all scored braces today + Mata grabbed another goal.

M

Malappapper

Michu has shattered all that remained from the myth that your are outlining above.

Doobs

The Messiah
Michu

images

Name: Miguel Pérez Cuesta "Michu"
Team: Swansea City A.F.C
Born: March 21, 1986 (age 26), Oviedo
Previous Clubs:
2003–2007 Oviedo
2007–2008 Celta B
2008–2011 Celta
2011–2012 Rayo Vallecano
2012– Swansea City
Position: Striker/AM

On 20 July 2012 Michu signed a three-year contract with Premier League side Swansea City, for a fee of £2 million. Following the departure of Gylfi Sigurdsson, the club was looking for someone to fill the gap behind the striker in their 4–2–3–1 formation; however, he was given the number 9 shirt upon his transfer, and this saw him in coming games playing as a striker.
On his league debut on 18 August, Michu scored twice and provided an assist for Scott Sinclair in a 5–0 away win against Queens Park Rangers. The first of his goals was also the first scored in the new top flight season,and he later described his debut as "incredible".
Michu stayed atop the goalscoring charts by netting the second in a 3–0 home defeat of West Ham United on 25 August,and the second in the 2–2 draw against Sunderland the following matchday. He scored a late double against Arsenal at the Emirates on 1 December (2–0 win), sending Swansea to seventh in the table.
On 6 January 2013 Michu scored his first FA Cup goal, coming off the bench in an eventual 2–2 home draw against Arsenal for the third round and finding the net a mere 73 seconds after entering the pitch. He followed this with a goal against Chelsea in the Capital One Cup in their 2-0 victory away at Stamford Bridge.

Has been tormenting top teams with his clinical finishing.

A name to remember.

impeh

Hi, its me..
scored against chelsea :dance:

If he keeps this up i doubt theyll be able to keep hold of him in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans