Miguel Pérez Cuesta(Michu)

Hatem Ben Arfa

Perhaps I am overreacting, but I would like there to be consistency from the moderators in this respect.

Anyway, Michu had a fantastic premier league debut like I knew he would. 2 goals and 1 assist and long may it continue.

Gervinho

we have a fantasy team competition at my work place where everyone puts a tenner.....winner gets 300 pound. I was the only one who put Michu in my fantasy team as he's cheap as hell. After today i expect everyone to put him in their team....hopefully his price goes up

F

Flavia

Hba, please stop. Someone here already said it... Just imagine what would happen if a thread is made for every single player out there. You made a lot of player threads, too many of newcastle players, and that bothered a lot of people. And the thread about anita wasnt deleted, it was moved. Continue the discussion there, in the newcastle thread. Now, if you would please move on and stop derailing threads about it, it would be much appreciated.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i confirm. 10. i think suarez still tops with contrbution or sumtin on whoscored, but bbc giving the lead to michu

Gervinho

If football was based on purely merit, he would be in the Spanish national team. He's better than Torres and suits Spain far better than someone like Llorente. the guy is basically an attacking midfielder who's very good in the air and ice cool finisher. Funny thing is Torres will still be ahead of him next international based on what he did for Lverpool 3 years ago

Home of Barca Fans