Barca signs Alex Song

tello

Nice assiting vision and execution for Song.
When I saw his last season's magnificent assist against Liverpool I new that player should and must fit to Barca someday !
I was really surprised when rumours of his transfer poped up, I'm very content he arrived at the club and I'm confident that as a CM he''ll do just fine !

KluivertsBoots

I'll be really interested to see how he fits in the puzzle. I don't think he would have made the move if he was going to be only bit part. He is more skilled on the ball than Keita and more versatile overall. If he can play CM/DM and CB equally well, this is a very useful signing indeed. Keita was not comfortable in any position but CM. I think sometimes people forget that, positionally, Barcelona CBs are everyone else's DMs. He will be a good dressing room addition, and Cesc is there to help with any transition.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
We have 4 CBs (Puyol, Pique, Mascherano, Bartra) and I can see Tito throwing a 3-4-3 out there against parked buses and pussy teams who are scared to play football with us and would rather play 10 behind the ball @ all times. I love the move. I think Song's passing ability will make him a perfect fit in our system.

psychotsek

528022_375158869223252_1604194300_n.jpg

422327_375158205889985_580394920_n.jpg

He'll look better on the tequila sunrise kit, I bet :p

You could put Di Maria's head in Thiago's body and he would still look badass..

Doobs

The Messiah
We have 4 CBs (Puyol, Pique, Mascherano, Bartra) and I can see Tito throwing a 3-4-3 out there against parked buses and pussy teams who are scared to play football with us and would rather play 10 behind the ball @ all times. I love the move. I think Song's passing ability will make him a perfect fit in our system.

Tito has gone on record and said that he wont play the 3-4-3, I read that on Sport.

tiki-taka

I am not sure how much we need him...

Anyway he is a very good player and will help us a lot. But I don't want to see him playing as CB, please.

I've seen every match Arsenal played last season and I can tell you he's done a fair job playing as CB like against Sunderland last February when Mertesacker was out for the remainder of the season due to an ACL injury and considering this Alex Song has been not only the most consisent player along side RVP, but also the least injured player of the Arsenal squad during the last season and bear in mind Barca play nearly every season 50+ matches in every competition and in certain months nearly 3 matches a week so they can't rely on Busquets to fulfill his duty to play every match therefore in order to prevent tiredness, Vilanova will have to rotate the midfield position.

Home of Barca Fans