FC Barcelona B

xXKonan

Didnt see this game. How was Araujo play overall?
He was solid. Although if there's one area he needs to improve on it's his distribution out the back with the ball. But other than that Pimienta rates him pretty highly along with Wague. Which is a stark contrast between another Uruguayan CB we had in Santiago Bueno, who wasn't rated enough by the coaches.

[tw]1069669977249202177[/tw]

Porque

He was solid. Although if there's one area he needs to improve on it's his distribution out the back with the ball. But other than that Pimienta rates him pretty highly along with Wague. Which is a stark contrast between another Uruguayan CB we had in Santiago Bueno, who wasn't rated enough by the coaches.

[tw]1069669977249202177[/tw]

Thanks for that.

Gnidrologist

Do they stream these matches anywhere? I read that it's on BarcaTv or official youtube channel, but i don't see it. Is it only for home games?

Porque

Saw the first 70 minutes but was too tired to finish. First half was really good as xXKonan said.

Collado was decent but favoured dribbling and holding the ball a little too much. If he learns when to dribble and when to play the simple pass then he can be a good player.

Ronald Araujo is impressive defensively at this level but lacks on the ball. It is going to take a lot of work in this area because not only does he lack skill on the ball but also composure. Even if he manages to improve these areas his level may be a poor mans Yerry Mina. Chumi is far more balanced but reminds me of the old generation of Barcelona B centre backs who were composed but never made it at the top level (Dani Tortolero, Marc Valiente)

Nice little game by Ballou too with a good finish.

Do they stream these matches anywhere? I read that it's on BarcaTv or official youtube channel, but i don't see it. Is it only for home games?

The games are usually on the Barcelona B Facebook page. This one wasn't though. I found a stream via the barcabstuff twitter page.

Last edited:

Messi983

Don't know about live streaming but I've seen some away games are uploaded on official yt channel.

If anyone would watch...

Atletico Levante vs Barça B (November 25)

[youtube]cA0jimVl1IE[/youtube]

also, home match vs Cornelia (November 17)

[youtube]vpa1_orikU4[/youtube]

Couldn't find the last two games against Valencia Mestalla last week or vs Badalona yesterday.

Porque

The finish by Collado was a drop out of Messi's book. Lovely control and volley with 3 players surrounding him in the box. Really interesting player.

LaPulga

Quite a dominant performance by our B team, at some point in first half (around 30 mins) they had 73% posession against the league leaders.

Just for the fun of it ...

Pena : good performance, some very good interceptions away from his goal, also nice distribution by foot
Wague : as always, very mature performance
Araujo & Chumi : can't say too much about them, did their job, except maybe a couple of interventions. Like both of them tbh
Guillem Jaime : good perf, against his right foot on LB
Oriol : Holding midfield together, calm at ball, like we expect from him, gaining his pre-injury form back
Riqui : Overall good game, some very nice skills, as you'll see whenever someone uploads the 'Riqui vs Lleida' video :)
Collado : This guy is improving every week, especially since he moved back to central midfield in absence of Monchu. Feel like we wasted him a bit as a winger. Some very nice troughballs
Perez : Good game from him, sometimes a bit too selfish, but all in all yesterday very mature performance. Very nice goal btw
Mujica : Work-rate 10/10. Team-player. Like him a lot.
Ballou : Always a threat with his speed, but unfortunately, almost always too selfish

Home of Barca Fans