FC Barcelona B

Messi983

The Segunda B will start on 18 October, if approved by authorities.

102 teams will be split into 5 groups. Each group's 3 best teams would make the play-offs for promotion to 2?; the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th best for promotion to 2?B Pro; the worst 3 for relegation to 3?.

Bar?a B will be in Group III:

Subgroup A: Prat, L'Hospitalet, Badalona, Andorra, BAR?A B, N?stic, Lleida, Espanyol B, Cornell?, Llagostera, Olot.

Subgroup B: Alcoyano, Levante B, Atzeneta, La Nuc?a, H?rcules, Orihuela, Valencia Mestalla, Villarreal B, Pe?a Deportiva, Ibiza.

https://twitter.com/BUlamasia/status/1300434551576186882

Porque

Bar?a have decided to keep Lucas de Vega. The Brazilian midfielder is seen as one of the key members of Bar?a B's squad next season and Garcia Pimienta has told the club he shouldn't be sold. Tottenham Hotspur made a formal offer for de Vega, as revealed by SPORT, worth around €2m. Bar?a responded by asking for double knowing the English club won't go that high. [sport]

To be honest we should probably have accepted a loan from him as he could be playing at a higher level than SegundaB. But if Pimienta likes him then he will be integral to next years 11.

@Messi983, did you see him at Cartagena? If so, how do you rate him? I recall watching him play in the UYL for us but don't remember anything spectacular bar his name.

Porque

They apparently also have a buy option for 1m.

Not alot but he is on a surprisingly high contract (or unsurprisingly with this board), so that might have something to do with it.

For those curious of his salary, it is the same as Nelson Semedo.

Porque

Lol wait what?

My source:
https://www.sportekz.com/football/barcelona-players-salaries/amp/

Of course this is probably base so Semedo will be on much more with performances and bonuses.

Still, some of those B contracts are atrocious if accurate. Dani Morer for example, yeesh.

Messi983

People writing this and similar pages often don't separate between gross and net salaries.

I'm pretty sure that salaries listed for Barca B players here are gross while for the first team players some wages are listed as gross and others as net.

Home of Barca Fans