FC Barcelona B

Joan

Would take a miracle for us not to get relegated after this. We might even see Huesca in the 1st league.

FCBfan22

Martinez is a donkey too. I dunno why we are not playing Costas-Cuenca (unless one of them is suspended/injured).

Ortola, on the bench. Cuenca, on the bench.

How is Lopez so blind that he doesn't play them instead of horrible Varo and Martinez is beyond me.

Last edited:

Joan

Well, it's gonna be tight betwen Cordoba, us, Almeria and Leonesa. We literally need to win or draw all of the remaining games.

We actually play Almeira in 12 days (six-pointer) but most of the games left are pretty tough (position in the league): Rayo (2.), Sporting (1.), Zaragoza (7.), Cadiz (4.) etc.

Don't see us staying, to be honest. Also, we are in the worst form of the teams fighting relegation (4 losses in a row).
Ortola, on the bench. Cuenca, on the bench.

How is Lopez so blind that he doesn't play them instead of horrible Varo and Martinez is beyond me.
Varo has to be one of the worst I've seen lately. Ortola is not gonna be world class or so but is undoubtedly a better keeper.

Same goes for Cuenca (not the second part, actually, I believe he's a gem, we could see great things from him). I have a feeling he's benched since his best game for us. God help him.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

We actually play Almeira in 12 days (six-pointer) but most of the games left are pretty tough (position in the league): Rayo (2.), Sporting (1.), Zaragoza (7.), Cadiz (4.) etc.

Don't see us staying, to be honest. Also, we are in the worst form of the teams fighting relegation (4 losses in a row).

Varo has to be one of the worst I've seen lately. Ortola is not gonna be world class or so but is undoubtedly a better keeper.

Same goes for Cuenca (not the second part, actually, I believe he's a gem, we could see great things from him). I have a feeling he's benched since his best game for us. God help him.

Every game I watched, it's the same. Varo costs us at least a goal and luckily escapes another 2 situations he creates for himself. Martinez and Rivera are donkeys of the highest order. Every fucking game.

xXKonan

Match is going on and we are currently down 0-2 vs Rayo Vallecano.

First goal was a pen that Palenca gave away and the second is a Bebe goal. Guess that's it for Gerard Lopez.

Home of Barca Fans