User Tag List

Page 424 of 425 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425 LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 6366

Thread: FC Barcelona B

  1. #6346
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,792
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0.2

  2. #6347
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,560
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #6348
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,560
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Transfer plans for the last day of transfer window according to Sport

    - Gabriel Novaes is going on loan to Cordoba who is also playing in Segunda B but not in the same group as Barça B
    - Van Beijnen will leave on loan to Tercera division
    - McGuane will sign on loan for Telstar (Netherlands 2nd Div.)
    - Vilarrasa's contract could be rescinded once we sign a new LB Sergio Akieme from Rayo V.
    - Abel Ruiz is staying at least until January


    So squad will look something like this

    Pena /S. Puig
    Morer/Jaime - Araujo/Chumi - Cuenca/Mingueza - Akieme/Jaime
    Puig/Collado-Monchu/Sarsanedas-Reis/Orellana
    Collado/Saverio-Ruiz/Marques-Abe/Saverio


    We're a bit thin at both winger positions right now but Fati will return to Barça B in a few weeks while Perez could stay with the first team so juvenil players De La Fuente and Mortimer could also get some minutes during the season.

    I'm also sure Illaix will get a chance sooner or later though we are pretty good covered in midfield.

  4. #6349
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    10,070
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Transfer plans for the last day of transfer window according to Sport

    - Gabriel Novaes is going on loan to Cordoba who is also playing in Segunda B but not in the same group as Barça B
    - Van Beijnen will leave on loan to Tercera division
    - McGuane will sign on loan for Telstar (Netherlands 2nd Div.)
    - Vilarrasa's contract could be rescinded once we sign a new LB Sergio Akieme from Rayo V.
    - Abel Ruiz is staying at least until January


    So squad will look something like this

    Pena /S. Puig
    Morer/Jaime - Araujo/Chumi - Cuenca/Mingueza - Akieme/Jaime
    Puig/Collado-Monchu/Sarsanedas-Reis/Orellana
    Collado/Saverio-Ruiz/Marques-Abe/Saverio


    We're a bit thin at both winger positions right now but Fati will return to Barça B in a few weeks while Perez could stay with the first team so juvenil players De La Fuente and Mortimer could also get some minutes during the season.

    I'm also sure Illaix will get a chance sooner or later though we are pretty good covered in midfield.
    What are we going to do with Lazar? I know he is injured but I still think he has potential

  5. #6350
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,560
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    What are we going to do with Lazar? I know he is injured but I still think he has potential
    Don't know, we'll see when he'll return.

    But from what I've seen our most talented GK is probably Arnau Tenas.



    Also, Akieme has signed with Barça B for 2+2 years, his clause is 40m.

    Last edited by Messi983; 2nd September 2019 at 04:27 PM.

  6. #6351
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    16,178
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Looks like Mike will stay after all.

  7. #6352
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,560
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vilarassa to Valladolid. Barça will keep % of future sale.

  8. #6353
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,792
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  9. #6354
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,792
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #6355
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    16,178
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B team just cannot see the game out it seems.

    Just always conceding some cheap goals at the last possible moments.

  11. #6356
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    937
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kike Saverin always impresses me when I watch the B team. Not sure why he hasn't feature more over the past few seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura
    You can prove anything with facts. Facts cloud my judgement, I prefer to rely on instinct and blind prejudice.

  12. #6357
    Senior Member
    Leo_Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Italo-Spaniard in exile.
    Posts
    2,879
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am fully in favor of Pimienta's football philosophy and treating Barça B as a developing team first and foremost, rather than results being everything, but our tendency to throw away games after leading is getting on my nerves.

    It is the same story again and again. We dominate almost all aspects of the game and yet concede absolutely silly and preventable goals due to defensive blunders.

    Segunda División is probably only second to the Championship in terms of level of second league's in the world so being a regular feature in that league is in many ways an unrealistic goal. However I would to see the managers of the youth teams focus more on the defensive aspect of the game. It has been ages since a local La Masia CB talent (genuine world class) emerged. Not a coincidence IMO.

    Lastly, it is absolutely criminal that Puig is wasting his time in the third division. Beyond belief actually. Too good for that level. Was already evident last season.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

  13. #6358
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,792
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Messi View Post
    I am fully in favor of Pimienta's football philosophy and treating Barça B as a developing team first and foremost, rather than results being everything, but our tendency to throw away games after leading is getting on my nerves.

    It is the same story again and again. We dominate almost all aspects of the game and yet concede absolutely silly and preventable goals due to defensive blunders.

    Segunda División is probably only second to the Championship in terms of level of second league's in the world so being a regular feature in that league is in many ways an unrealistic goal. However I would to see the managers of the youth teams focus more on the defensive aspect of the game. It has been ages since a local La Masia CB talent (genuine world class) emerged. Not a coincidence IMO.

    Lastly, it is absolutely criminal that Puig is wasting his time in the third division. Beyond belief actually. Too good for that level. Was already evident last season.
    Eric Garcia is very good but he left to City

  14. #6359
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    10,070
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    Eric Garcia is very good but he left to City
    He moved away before being to Barca B (not sure he even featured in Juvenil A), same with Pique.
    Last CB who developed through La Masia, to Barca B to 1st team was Puyol (and even him joined us when he was 17). Pique got a lot of his development outside of the club, same for Garcia, Oleguer joined aged 21 to Barca B

  15. #6360
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    937
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pimienta's work is beginning to take fruition as a few of the Barcelona B players are showing good improvement under him.

    Cuenca is looking much better than ever before this season, as is Dani Morer who always felt like a weak link before.

    Reis is not looking impressive in midfield but lets see how he improves as the season continues. Definite chance of playoffs this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura
    You can prove anything with facts. Facts cloud my judgement, I prefer to rely on instinct and blind prejudice.