FC Barcelona B

Messi983

EjpyCh1XcAUB2T1

Messi983

EjqDVP1XgAYSTxp

^
cannot recall the last time we have had such a good squad. Very excited for next season!

Yeah, some queston marks at striker position but imo one of the most interesting teams in last decade.

Still remember how hyped that 2009/10 squad (Bartra, Montoya, Muniesa, Oriol Romeu, JDS, Thiago, Rochina and "older signings" Nolito and Jonathan Soriano*) who got promoted from Segunda B and finished 3rd in Segunda a season later (adding players like Rafinha and Deulofeu to the previous year core) was though and the only one who really made it longterm at the club from that team is Sergi Roberto. And he was never really considered as big talent as some other players.

*I think this current team and Barca B teams over the past few seasons have missed more experienced and quality players like Nolito and Soriano to help the younsgters as well.

IIRC 2013/14 team including players like Bagnack, Grimaldo, Samper, Kaptoum, Denis Suarez, Adama, Munir, Sanabria, Dongou was pretty hyped as well after finishing 3rd in Segunda again and none of those players was good enough to stay longterm.

So no guarantee any of the youngsters coming up now will make it either but I'd say at least Ilaix and Balde have pretty solid chances. Would also like Nico Gonzales to succeed as he's not a typical Barca CM (I think BBZ will like him :D).

Messi983

The game against Olot scheduled for this Sunday is suspended. Two Olot players and a member of a coaching staff have tested positive for Covid so they haven't trained since last Friday.

TBH I doubt Segunda B will be finished this season.

Porque

0-0 draw again. K-Dawg and Larsson at the game.

Barca B controlled, missed 3 really good chances and should of won.

Porque

Away to Andorra at 19:00 CET tonight. Horrible list of injuries/absentees.

Baixes:

Collado
Sarsanedas
Balde
Igor
Solano
Hiroki
Ilaix Moriba
G. Maia (lumb?lgia)

Primer equip

Arnau Tenas
Mingueza
Konrad

Koeman should have left Konrad with the B team. Doubt he gets a first team minute.

Home of Barca Fans