FC Barcelona B

FCBfan22

A few observations.

-Varo is shit at playing the ball from the back. He could have costed us quite a few goals with his stupid mistakes.
-Martinez same, but to the lesser degree.
-The only two player that can cross in this side are Cucurella and Palencia.
-Rivera is shit positionally.
-So is De Galareeta, they were both pretty bad as CM's. We will be missing Oriol big time.
-Alena is trying to shoot everything, instead of picking a better option (he also missed the unmarked header just in front of the penalty spot towards the end)
-Tabla looked lively whe he entered the game, pulled of a few good dribles and passes

And overall, we don't play as a team, but as bunch of individuidials, for what I blame Lopez.

These are my thoughts after watching a Barca B game after a long time.

xXKonan

Martinez was god awful on the ball when he first arrived at Barca B. He's gotten better but still he's a weak link in that regard and his level seems to be the Segunda division overall.

Varo was loaned to us from Nastic with an option to buy but it's obvious we aren't going to spend the money on him as he's a pretty weak keeper imo compared to the ones we have coming through. Not great with the ball, has had his fair share of injuries when he came here and he always seemed shaky when he plays like he has a mistake in him every game.

with Rivera I doubt he will be here long term either.Seems like he could be the new Fali, someone here just to help shore up the team and play when needed due to injuries.

Messi983

I liked Ballou in those 10 minutes on the pitch, hope he'll get more chances but with Arnaiz back that's unlikely as Gerard will probably play Arnaiz-Ruiz-Nahuel front three.

God Serena

It's been a while since I could watch a Barca B game, how has Abel Ruiz been lately? He was pretty hot with the Juvenils and the Spain U-17 before he started getting good minutes with the B team, it'd be nice to hear he's doing well up top for them now.

xXKonan

DWVfBYcXkAYamUP.jpg

Home of Barca Fans