FC Barcelona B

khaled_a_d

I was really hoping that this team would avoid promotion since I think second division is horrible for developing players but this team seems to be dominant atm.
Cucurella got a hat-trick of assists in his sixth game with Barca B,the squad has several young players too

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I was really hoping that this team would avoid promotion since I think second division is horrible for developing players but this team seems to be dominant atm.
Cucurella got a hat-trick of assists in his sixth game with Barca B,the squad has several young players too

Dortmund are trying to sign Cucurella, so it remains to be seen if he stays or not.

khaled_a_d

Dortmund are trying to sign Cucurella, so it remains to be seen if he stays or not.

Hope he stays,but my point is Barca B is on the right track. Youngsters getting promoted rightfully and at young age,good amount of older good player to help them etc.
Segunda is really too strong tbh and once you reach it the coach will put more emphasis on results as he knows even if got the greatest job in developing youth but get relegated he will be shown the door while a top 5 spot opens the La Liga coaching job. At 3rd division you can teach players with less pressure IMO.
So a player like Cucurella is now starting LB late in the season at the age of 18. Usually that won't happen in Segunda.
Oh,and I am not sure why he would choose BVB with Guerreiro their. I think if we gave him a new contract he will renew.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hope he stays,but my point is Barca B is on the right track. Youngsters getting promoted rightfully and at young age,good amount of older good player to help them etc.
Segunda is really too strong tbh and once you reach it the coach will put more emphasis on results as he knows even if got the greatest job in developing youth but get relegated he will be shown the door while a top 5 spot opens the La Liga coaching job. At 3rd division you can teach players with less pressure IMO.
So a player like Cucurella is now starting LB late in the season at the age of 18. Usually that won't happen in Segunda.
Oh,and I am not sure why he would choose BVB with Guerreiro their. I think if we gave him a new contract he will renew.

I guess we'll see about whether we're on the right track. I hope we are, after the mess the last few years. It's not guaranteed we'll get promoted, we'll just go straight into the final round play-offs for promotion if we end first.

I hope we offer him a new long-term contract. Guerreiro doesn't play as a LB very often for Dortmund. Mostly plays in the midfield.

Home of Barca Fans