FC Barcelona B

Andresito

Staff member
Looking poor vs Pique's Andorra. Nobody seems to be able to hit the final pass. Manaj is horrible in this sense. The talented stars Collado, Ilaix and Konrad all look very unpolished this game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Looking poor vs Pique's Andorra. Nobody seems to be able to hit the final pass. Manaj is horrible in this sense. The talented stars Collado, Ilaix and Konrad all look very unpolished this game.

Losing to them at home. Something about them this season that is making a crack on Pimienta's aura?

Messi983

I don't believe Pimienta is as great coach as some people think but we can't really blame him too much imo. He's doing the best he can with this team which is very inexperienced and were hit by longterm injuries (some of them at one position like RB where we've lost Solano for the season and Rosanas who missed time and got re-injured right after his return and is now also out until next season) and unexpected "promotions" to the first team like Mingueza who was supposed to be a key player for Barca B and Konrad was also called up a few times. And we still don't have a striker which is the biggest problem of this team imo but that's not on Pimienta.

khaled_a_d

I don't believe Pimienta is as great coach as some people think but we can't really blame him too much imo.

About that, I think of him as very good developmental coach
which is the perfect coach for Barca B tbh, as it is a developmental team that its only purpose is developing players for 1st team. Not get fans excited, not getting results, just developing players.
His results could be argued to be in same bracket of Gerard Lopez and Eusebio (whom I think is a better coach tbh) but he has played huge role in developing players like Araujo and Puig.

Messi983

About that, I think of him as very good developmental coach
which is the perfect coach for Barca B tbh, as it is a developmental team that its only purpose is developing players for 1st team. Not get fans excited, not getting results, just developing players.
His results could be argued to be in same bracket of Gerard Lopez and Eusebio (whom I think is a better coach tbh) but he has played huge role in developing players like Araujo and Puig.

Agreed he's very good for a job he's currently doing. My point was more that I don't see him as a potential future first team coach here (or at any top club) like some fans and I think even one presidential candidate who suggested him as his ideal candidate for the first team believe.

When he leaves us he could probably do a good job at a smaller La Liga or Segunda team but I think he'll struggle in a world where results will be required for him to keep his job longterm. Would be surprised if he could replicate what Eusebio did with Sociedad for example (I think he's underrated and got too much hate during his time at Barca B) but at the same time also happy if he'd prove me wrong. I wish all former Barca (including B team and youth) players and coaches the best when they leave the club (unless they leave on really bad terms) although I don't believe many of them will actually make it.

Porque

EvTwJGpXEAI2ZpX

Roger Riera and Mingo are back.

Porque

Any recommended VPN, mine stopped working now

Using Nord but Namecheap have the first month free on their month-to-month plan. Most VPN require minimum 1-year terms so worth testing a plan of theirs to watch today's Barca B games for free. Never tried it but should be fine for usage such as this.

https://www.namecheap.com/vpn/?site...9UhfcL_7LEfCawb8bCagBuQIzFYo3SLxoCrXcQAvD_BwE

The other option is to sign up to BarcaTV+ to watch the games. I'm currently based in Spain and signed up during last seasons playoffs. The irony being that the games were Geo-Blocked and I had to login to my account from overseas. :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans