User Tag List

Page 409 of 409 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409
Results 6,121 to 6,125 of 6125

Thread: FC Barcelona B

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair to Bartra, he was a better player than Cuenca at the same age. Bartra was always the standout CB throughout the Spain youth categories up to U21. If Cuenca can have his sort of career then he has done great.

As for Pimienta, he has brought alot of clarity to the teams play. Rivera is actually performing the duties o his role, not losing possession as much and dribbling like a headless chicken. Thats just one example.

He is not perfect, his substitutions are a tad too late week after week, but his goal is to stay up at all costs.

If by some miracle the team stays up then hopefully he can find the right balance between youth and experience next year.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    No one said Bartra was good enough to be a starter in first team.
    Neither did I?

Not even sure what point you are trying to make now but dont seem to bothered about trying to give youngsters minutes as wont become first teamn starters anyway is what it sounds like.
    I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I just don't think Cuenca is very good.

What youngsters are you excited about that guarantee more than that?
    Alena and possibly Oriol Busquets.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Neither did I?

I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I just don't think Cuenca is very good.

Alena and possibly Oriol Busquets.
    You gtee those two will establish themselves as starters for Barca?

Lets see.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    You gtee those two will establish themselves as starters for Barca?

Lets see.
    Eh, being a greater influence on the team than Bartra doesn't necessarily mean they'll become starters, but I do expect that from at least Alena. As far as Busquets goes it's down to how he develops but I do believe it to be possible.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Eh, being a greater influence on the team than Bartra doesn't necessarily mean they'll become starters, but I do expect that from at least Alena. As far as Busquets goes it's down to how he develops but I do believe it to be possible.
    So what is difference between likes of Cuenca and what you seen from Palencia last season when screaming for him to be given a chance?

Your argument against Cuenca seems to be you dont care if he plays as can only ever see him as 'Bartra standard' at best.

Yet will shout for others that you dont seem to expect much more from.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; Today at 05:53 PM.