FC Barcelona B

God Serena

Barca B won again today vs Olat 2-1, with the goals coming from Abel Ruiz and Chumi.

Didn't get to watch but going by twitter it seems both Puig and Alena had good games.

They dominated the midfield, Olat had no idea of how to handle them. They kind of took turns taking the entire midfield and defense on by themselves.

BusiTheKing

Puig was looking great in highlights. He's definitely capable of setting shit in motion and eager to do it, too. From here on, he should work on producing a more focused effort. If he learns to be more economical and a bit more cool, his end product will soar.

He could learn a lot of that from the A team and in turn, the A team could learn a lot from his eagerness, intensity and courage.

xXKonan

[tw]1046492426972672000[/tw]

Early on in the season but.

nodding-head-gif-12-1.gif

Looking good so far.

Galning

Who would've thought a brilliant La Masia coach and a team exploding with La Masia players actually do a good job :thinking: Even in a difficult division like Segunda B.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who would've thought a brilliant La Masia coach and a team exploding with La Masia players actually do a good job :thinking: Even in a difficult division like Segunda B.

Are you telling me that Pimienta is a good coach that plays good football and is good at developing talented players by giving them chances?

Why on earth would we hire someone like that when we could have Gerard Lopez who plays Fali and Jose Martinez and manages to grind out ugly results all the time?

xXKonan

If you're wondering what happened with Gerard Lopez, he now does analysis at SPORT.

He has linked with the Nantes job awhile ago but never got it. and since then he's been floating in Limbo until he was hired at SPORT.

God Serena

Another win for Barcelona B away vs Ontinyent 3-0.

Alena was good once again.

Alena really has no business playing for Barca B, it's absurd that Valverde hasn't put him back with the first team yet. Apparently he told Alena he'd be in the first team 3 games ago, but nothing came of that.

DonAK

Alena really has no business playing for Barca B, it's absurd that Valverde hasn't put him back with the first team yet. Apparently he told Alena he'd be in the first team 3 games ago, but nothing came of that.

I can already see it.

We're in January and Denis makes a match squad once again even though he'll rightly never get to play and with him not wanting to leave, or no one wanting to sign him, so Alena keep spending his time with Barca B until Valverde is gone or he eventually grow tired and insists on a loan with a buy option for the other team :valverde:

DonAK

I stand my ground. Pimienta should take Valverde place.

It's most likely going to be Setien, and I'm not totally convinced if that happens even though I like Quique Setien. Difference between Real Betis & Las Palmas and Barcelona.

God Serena

It's most likely going to be Setien, and I'm not totally convinced if that happens even though I like Quique Setien. Difference between Real Betis & Las Palmas and Barcelona.

Eh, at this point I'm just desperate to try anyone, so long as they try something different than whatever it is Valverde is aiming for. Even if we continue to lose or draw all our games, at least we're doing something different.

Raketa10

Setien? A 60y old manager without a proper experience? Be serious! He would be even worse than Valverde.

Eh, at this point I'm just desperate to try anyone, so long as they try something different than whatever it is Valverde is aiming for. Even if we continue to lose or draw all our games, at least we're doing something different.

Absolutely not! We can't make another mistake and there is no room for another experiment. Next manager has to be up to the task, another "Valverde" would destroy this players and we wouldn't recover for years. It's absolutely crucial we choose the right man for the job this time.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans