FC Barcelona B

God Serena

Glad to see most of those guys gone. Only Tarin was above decent in that bunch and he's off to La Liga. Puzzling how he rode the bench for Martinez but relegation was probably the goal all along for Lopez.

xXKonan

It surprises me Martinez managed to an offer from a La Liga team and Eibar no less.

Doesn't look good enough for even the lower end La Liga teams.

raki

All the talented players from the team that won the youth CL were given 3+2 years contracts and 100M release clauses.7/8 players

Joan

New signing for Infantil A.

A lot of the people who follow youth football at Barcelona are waiting for the announcements regarding the club's new signings. Like every summer, Barça sign young talents from outside of the Catalunya region with the objective being to increase the potential of La Masia. One of the new signings for this summer can now be announced and that's Brian Fariñas, a midfielder who joins from Villarreal
Fariñas was one of the most promising talents at Villarreal's excellent youth academy. The midfielder has huge potential and he showed that in the Liga Promises tournament which took place in June. It was there where Barcelona, who were already keeping tabs on him, fell in love with Fariñas' style of play. After a few meetings a deal was made for the youngster to join Barça.

Brian has already signed a four-year contract and will live at La Masia. If there aren't any changes in the next few weeks, Fariñas will form part of Alex Urrestarazu's Infantil A squad. As such, he'll play alongside players who are a year older than him. A good chance for Fariñas to prove his quality.

FC433

Marqués(?) Ruiz Tabla(?)

Puig Busquets Collado

Miranda Cuenca Bueno Morey

Carevic

what a promising team. We need to start targeting young wingers, we do not have any decent ones.

JamDav1982

Marqués(?) Ruiz Tabla(?)

Puig Busquets Collado

Miranda Cuenca Bueno Morey

Carevic

what a promising team. We need to start targeting young wingers, we do not have any decent ones.

Busquests should not drop a level to play another B team season.

Either promoted or loaned out surely better for him.

Not really sure why Carles Perez decided to sign new contract but he will be one of wingers would think.

FC433

Busquests should not drop a level to play another B team season.

Either promoted or loaned out surely better for him.

Not really sure why Carles Perez decided to sign new contract but he will be one of wingers would think.

I do not think Busquets is good enough yet to have a good playing time somehwere else; therefore, I think it is better for him to stay with Barca B and Pimienta.

I am too surprised that Perez is still here. I do not find him anything special, another Tello Cuenca, maybe?

JamDav1982

I do not think Busquets is good enough yet to have a good playing time somehwere else; therefore, I think it is better for him to stay with Barca B and Pimienta.

I am too surprised that Perez is still here. I do not find him anything special, another Tello Cuenca, maybe?

He would be dropping a level and no point in that really.

Could go on loan to a second tier team if not ready for top league.

FC433

He would be dropping a level and no point in that really.

Could go on loan to a second tier team if not ready for top league.

You also want him to be managed by a good manager. Pellegrino is back to L Liga with Leganes, I would love to see some of our players there. Munir, Cucu, Busquets, Samper, Mina or Busquets.

Betis and Leganes are the two teams that we should loan our players to, at least, that is what I think.

Home of Barca Fans