FC Barcelona B

Galning

More than half of a reserve team's squadmembers are brought in as loans or purchases, but yeah, I guess that's normal. Carry on I am not discussing this with a wind-up merchant.

JamDav1982

More than half of a reserve team's squadmembers are brought in as loans or purchases, but yeah, I guess that's normal. Carry on I am not discussing this with a wind-up merchant.

The best teams have always been a mix of young players and more experienced older players. While players at 18/19 have always been brought in as well.

When the club went down the route of almost all young la masia players it was a complete disaster and folk moaned like fuck.

Daniel Morer 19, Cuenca 18, Cucu 19, Busquets 18, Alena 19, Vitinho 19, Carles Perez 19, Abel Ruiz 17.

All young players that featured last night. It is a young team struggling to cope or find consistency at a higher level.

There is not really any La Masia players getting neglected at all.

Jallo

The best teams have always been a mix of young players and more experienced older players. While players at 18/19 have always been brought in as well.

When the club went down the route of almost all young la masia players it was a complete disaster and folk moaned like fuck.

Daniel Morer 19, Cuenca 18, Cucu 19, Busquets 18, Alena 19, Vitinho 19, Carles Perez 19, Abel Ruiz 17.

All young players that featured last night. It is a young team struggling to cope or find consistency at a higher level.

There is not really any La Masia players getting neglected at all.

The team lacks tactical directional. When you watch them they never seem to have a plan for defending or attacking. They are over reliant on Aleña and Arnaiz individual moments of brilliance.

Lopez main job is to develop players by building a good team atmosphere where players can develop. We want Aleña to become a CM but he plays mostly as a winger/second striker. As a result Aleña’s biggest weakness his defending is not being worked on. Because he is mostly asked to scored goals and create chances.

When it’s time to promote him he will have to be sent on loan, cause he didn’t develop as we wanted with the B team.

I want Lopez to goal cause in all his time with the b team. He has failed to develop any type of team system or players. With him the solution is always spend money, not develop players.

JamDav1982

The team lacks tactical directional. When you watch them they never seem to have a plan for defending or attacking. They are over reliant on Aleña and Arnaiz individual moments of brilliance.

Lopez main job is to develop players by building a good team atmosphere where players can develop. We want Aleña to become a CM but he plays mostly as a winger/second striker. As a result Aleña’s biggest weakness his defending is not being worked on. Because he is mostly asked to scored goals and create chances.

When it’s time to promote him he will have to be sent on loan, cause he didn’t develop as we wanted with the B team.

I want Lopez to goal cause in all his time with the b team. He has failed to develop any type of team system or players. With him the solution is always spend money, not develop players.

Most time watch them they look like are trying to play the right way but lack a bit of cutting edge going forward, make too many errors in defence and cant keep up a level of pay for 90mins.

Never look without a plan to me just a lot of issues that come with such a young team and older players are not that great.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would rather we just played our style and groom players than get some seasoned 2nd division player just for the sake of staying up.

Key is to develop players, not clinging onto position.

raki

This manager does not improve player neither he retains the position.

To be relegated is awful. Get a proper coach.

Windhook

There is no rule that all 25 men in the squad have to be La Masia, we are grooming only handful of our own youth players, leading ones are Carles Alena and Cucu and the more experienced players add to this value. The boys need experience on higher level, winning Segunda is the last thing required of them. Avoiding relegation is the key.

I didn't thought highly of Gerard even back when the B team was swept off by Cultural Leonesa in the play-offs.

blaug

Gerard Lopez doesn't care about developing players. He is here to get the best results possible so he can get a job at a la liga club (like eusebio). This is why we need a club legend like Xavi who knows why the B team exists and cares for developing talents for the first team.

JamDav1982

Gerard Lopez doesn't care about developing players. He is here to get the best results possible so he can get a job at a la liga club (like eusebio). This is why we need a club legend like Xavi who knows why the B team exists and cares for developing talents for the first team.

Barca B probably have more teenagers in important roles in the team than had in years. Certainly at this level.

It seems the other way round and some folk care more about results more than anything else.

Home of Barca Fans