FC Barcelona B

FCBfan22

We lost again and are now on the border of the relegation zone (if Lorca wins we are in it).

Lopez needs to go today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is one of the best Barça B squads in years that spent a lot of money on both talent and experience. Got a nice blend and while I know Segunda is harder, they absolutely should do better. They paid a lot of money for proven Segunda quality players. Should be no excuses.

I would usually be okay if the results are not great as long as the player development for the first team is going in the right direction, but I cannot currently see that either.

Messi983

2-0 HT, Alena and Arnaiz with goals.

Alena missed a 1 on 1 with GK, a few minutes later Gijon scored and now they are back into the game. Won't be surprising if they'll equalize soon.

Last edited:

Messi983

Another Friday night game...

[tw]941287780528861184[/tw]

Cadiz are in great form with 6 consecutive league wins and they haven't concede a goal in their last 7 league games. They also eliminated Betis from Copa so it will be tough to get any points away from them. But next home match vs Albacete will be crucial.

DQ4TzezXcAAfYXh.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Another Friday night game...

[tw]941287780528861184[/tw]

Cadiz are in great form with 6 consecutive league wins and they haven't concede a goal in their last 7 league games. They also eliminated Betis from Copa so it will be tough to get any points away from them. But next home match vs Albacete will be crucial.

DQ4TzezXcAAfYXh.jpg

Cadiz already have 3 points in the bag, eh? Maybe that's good for our kids. To play without pressure and expectations.

xXKonan

This Cadiz-Barca B match just went down hill quickly once the second half started.

67 mins in it's 3-0 Cadiz and Cadiz also had a pen saved.

Riordon

Alena needs to get out of that team. As long he is there he won't develop anymore. Next summer he needs to train and play with the first team.

Home of Barca Fans