FC Barcelona B

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One thing I cannot stand is players not making the run into the box. Especially when you're a striker.

DonAK

Not a bad result against a team that almost certainly will get promoted to La Liga again.

In fact the 1st team have struggled at Osasuna several times in the last decade lol

God Serena

Seeing Alena and Arnaiz do well against what is essentially a Liga level team is a good positive to take away. Still not very impressed by Cuenca unfortunately, though.

Porque

Really fun game. Main thing for me is the intention to play that this group has. It is really going to help their development.

Vitinho is still learning how to play the Barcelona midfielder role. Sometimes he has too much "pausa", possibly because Alena is the one with more liberty to do this line breaking runs. Still, I think nearer to the end of the season, we will be witnessing a very very good midfielder.

Alenya and Arnaiz are LaLiga level already, if Alenya was given proper first team minutes in the second half of the season, we could probably forget Coutinho.

DonAK

Not sure why we could forget Coutinho when they could coexist. We need more quality than anything else.

I don't get this. Are people happy with Rakitic, Gomes, Arda staying? Don't you want more quality midfielders and two of them starting?

JamDav1982

Could easily have Coutinho and Alena in squad.

As good as Alena has been Coutinho is the far better player for now and both can play multiple positions.

There is no way Coutinho in the squad should be affecting Alenas development.

khaled_a_d

Not sure why we could forget Coutinho when they could coexist. We need more quality than anything else.

I don't get this. Are people happy with Rakitic, Gomes, Arda staying? Don't you want more quality midfielders and two of them starting?

I am all for getting both, but there are more of this in the argument
-Alena is an AM, not a CM and he goes attacking too much. I doubt both would be able to coexist much playing together and this could hinder Alena to some extent.
-If Alena proved to be good enough, we could simply save 100M for other position, may be a true CM? a new CB that save us when Pique playing shit-like now- or a better attacker than Suarez.
But I would love to see them both in the squad for sure. get rid of all 3 mentioned, move Roberto permanently as RB and live with Alena/Iniesta/Coutinho/Paulinho and may be new CM for our midfield

DonAK

I am all for getting both, but there are more of this in the argument
-Alena is an AM, not a CM and he goes attacking too much. I doubt both would be able to coexist much playing together and this could hinder Alena to some extent.
-If Alena proved to be good enough, we could simply save 100M for other position, may be a true CM? a new CB that save us when Pique playing shit-like now- or a better attacker than Suarez.

Perhaps they won't, or perhaps they would. Either way it's worth signing Coutinho simply because he's so good and versatile.

We haven't managed to find one true CM in years. I doubt these guys in charge will find one anytime soon.

Goretzka and Max Meyer whom we've been linked to are a B2B and AM midfielder respectively. So no true CM there. Kroos, Modric, Verratti, heck even Pogba or Pjanic are not leaving their clubs. These guys will not go for a newbie like Dahoud and Weigl is more like a CDM.

We'll probably sign a new CB either way and the chances of us signing a Griezmann or Timo Werner is probably not too high.

You're actually assuming the sporting management is competent when it's proven otherwise after the farce this summer so I won't go along with that game.

DonAK

I hope they don't plan on signing Maxime Lopez whom Barca Twitter are so enamoured with.

Because he's stunk this season and doesn't look like a special player.

Home of Barca Fans