FC Barcelona B

Raketa10

I was watching only last 30 min, yes we won but we are playing Chelsea type of football. This way of playing has nothing to do with Barca DNA. That said I hope we get promoted.

xXKonan

If we get promoted I wonder if the revival of Barca C is still in the cards?

We have until the 30th to do so but not sure if there's enough time for that to happen.

God Serena

Don't think we need Barça C.

We do, actually. Quite badly.

Quite a few Juvenil A players will be in limbo if we don't from what I hear. Robert is probably hoping for Barca C to re-form so he can put Theo Chendri there and ask him to help us get Dembele :robert:

God Serena

So who all will Valverde be bringing with him to pre-season? I know Palencia is confirmed and Marlon is getting promoted so he'll obviously be coming but I don't think I've heard anything about Alena or Cucu despite them being fairly obvious additions.

defyqa

Since the sole purpose of Barça B is getting Segunda TV money, maybe in Barça C we could actually develop players?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should be max 4 or 5 'experienced' players in the Barca B Starting lineup in Segunda.

If they load the team with 8-9 old guys instead of academy players, then what's the point?

ebieymjunior

So who all will Valverde be bringing with him to pre-season? I know Palencia is confirmed and Marlon is getting promoted so he'll obviously be coming but I don't think I've heard anything about Alena or Cucu despite them being fairly obvious additions.

I read these names some time ago: Marlon Santos, Àlex Carbonell, Carles Aleñá, Sergi Palencia and Marc Cucurella.
Hopefully José Aurelio Suárez as well

xXKonan

[tw]876531173555568640[/tw]

According to Gerard Romero, if promoted we are considering Celta B forward Borja Iglesias.

In 39 games for Celta B this season he's scored 34 goals.

PhilS

Promotion is assured now. This is huge for la masia. Now, with a second league team again, there is a viable path up through la masia to the first team.

Home of Barca Fans