FC Barcelona B

Zinedinho

Which players? Do you mean former teammates? because I doubt it since only Iniesta was in 1st team in his last season

And Messi. He used to train a lot with them. But also, when he was a commentator for TV3 he prided himself of being buddies with several players from the first team, even the ones that weren't former teammates. After the games at the Camp Nou, they used to bring one player and make an interview at the studio they have there, and he invariably made flattering comments regardless of performance, ended up most of the time hugging them like they were close friends, and he was pretty vocal about how close he was to the dressing room. That attitude always made me cringe. I think it was a mix between a real relationship and a sycophant attitude, but that doesn't help convince me either.

khaled_a_d

And Messi. He used to train a lot with them. But also, when he was a commentator for TV3 he prided himself of being buddies with several players from the first team, even the ones that weren't former teammates. After the games at the Camp Nou, they used to bring one player and make an interview at the studio they have there, and he invariably made flattering comments regardless of performance, ended up most of the time hugging them like they were close friends, and he was pretty vocal about how close he was to the dressing room. That attitude always made me cringe. I think it was a mix between a real relationship and a sycophant attitude, but that doesn't help convince me either.

Oh,forgot he worked as commentator,good catch

God Serena

Palencia taking that red card foul and reacting by stopping his team from getting into a fight...

So hard not to love that kid. Hopefully he gets a chance with the first team next season.

Home of Barca Fans