FC Barcelona B

khaled_a_d

Was actually thinking about him,if Lucho actually stayed for another year or two I think Unzue will be favorite for the job

Trickykid

1-0 Cornella on a penalty from a stupid handball from Martinez, I think. Horrible second half - outplayed and unable to create.

F

Flavia

I'm reading Marlon got kicked in the head. Is he ok?

And it was in the box, but no pk given. But a indirect free kick instead. Really strange.

xXKonan

Barcelona B plays the 8th league game of the season, away against Gavà in 35 mins and here's the lineup.

[tw]785137744687329280[/tw]

Tarin Benched for the second game in a row... So it's either going to be Tarin or Marlon in the RCB spot while Martinez still plays.

xXKonan

FT Gava 1-0 Barcelona B.

Gava went down to 10 men early and we just couldn't find the back of the net. Gava scored from a FK and the ball just went straight through the wall. Fali did score off Alena's Delivery from a FK but it was wrongly called off side.

Abeledo was subbed in and towards the very end of the game his effort hit the bar and ball possibly crossed the line but nothing was given. Just one of those games I guess.

xXKonan

Kind of laughed when Gumbau was subbed on and the first touch he got of the ball he decides go for goal 40 yards out. :lol:

navidjaan

Perhaps some changes need to be made up top. Mujica should play and maybe some promotions should be made...

Mujica hasn't taken advantage of Cardona's injury, really. Been average for the past 3-4 games. Lee and Guillemenot should play while Alfaro and Cardona are out, I think. Lee is better than Abeledo and Guillemenot is in better form than Mujica and Romera (6 goals in 6 games, 3 different competitions).

God Serena

Mujica hasn't taken advantage of Cardona's injury, really. Been average for the past 3-4 games. Lee and Guillemenot should play while Alfaro and Cardona are out, I think. Lee is better than Abeledo and Guillemenot is in better form than Mujica and Romera (6 goals in 6 games, 3 different competitions).

How has Carles Perez been doing with the Juvenils lately?

navidjaan

How has Carles Perez been doing with the Juvenils lately?

Good, especially considered his bad season last year. Of course, it's hard to start every game, because they have 5 really really talented players for 3 positions: Lee, Guillemenot, Abel Ruiz, Perez and Jordi Mboula.

Home of Barca Fans