FC Barcelona B

Jallo

ferran sarsanedas Is the most reliable and consistent barca b midfield game after game. It's amazing how underrated he is. His positioning, passing and tackling just right. Another great game today, bring stability to the midfield.

navidjaan

ferran sarsanedas Is the most reliable and consistent barca b midfield game after game. It's amazing how underrated he is. His positioning, passing and tackling just right. Another great game today, bring stability to the midfield.

This was his first start.. He has barely gotten minutes. He's still weak, so would be exploited easier against better opposition.

Jallo

This was his first start.. He has barely gotten minutes. He's still weak, so would be exploited easier against better opposition.

Maybe he will, but every time I've seen him play he has been consistent especially defense. I've always known him to be a good passer but I've been surprised by his tackling and positional play defensively in limited time. The great about him is that he is just solid, zero wow factor like Samper or Busi, just solid.

Home of Barca Fans