FC Barcelona B

xXKonan

Lopez learned a lot over the course of the season and the new signings also help.

Midfield is solid and Defense is great as well, attack is getting better as well. Which had to be the team's main weakness I can't count how many Sitters and chances Dongou completely missed when he was here.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
This is great !

Still a long way to playoffs though, many teams ahead, but this is definitely encouraging :)

Messi983

Great turnaround from the team. I think we are now clearly out of the relegation worries (we are 13 points clear with a game more) and could also see us getting into playoff places for promotion in Segunda. But no doubt it will be tough. I'm looking at the schedule for next month and we are playing 4 of the top 5 teams in a row. Alcoyano away (currently 5.), Villarreal B home (1.), Lleida away (3.) and Reus home (2.). It would be impressive if we can continue winning (or at least unbeaten) streak over that period.

F4THi

Banned
Hope that was a lesson for any one pretends like he knows everything > I don't mean @youngcules people and laporta fanboys lol. I thought Enrique's 2014-2015 experiment was a lesson but there still these people that complain about everything and just want to say x is shit, y doesn't know what he is doing and z is making the wrong actions lol

Gerard, Segura and Bartomeu made exactly the PERFECT decision there. Hope that ends with the B team getting promoted ♥

Home of Barca Fans