FC Barcelona B

Dimonsss

Carvajal, Castillia's RB and one of the most talented canteranos madridistas, was sold to Bayer Leverkusen for 5 million euros and with a buy-back option of 6,5M in the first year, 7M in the second and 8M in the third. And all this for someone who never played in Segunda A, unlike Romeu..in the meantime we let a talented player like Edu Campabadal leave for free and now we have to buy CBs for Barca B. :shakeshead:

Yeah, nice RM deal. If Carvajal developes well Madrid will get very good RB for only 7-8M, but for now they have already received 5 millions for the player who didn't play in a high level (Segunda at least).
And I also fully agree with you about Edu. We have only Balliu in RB position and let Juvenil A last year captain (good CB and RB) leave for free. I cannot understand this...

Blaugrand

Carvajal, Castillia's RB and one of the most talented canteranos madridistas, was sold to Bayer Leverkusen for 5 million euros and with a buy-back option of 6,5M in the first year, 7M in the second and 8M in the third. And all this for someone who never played in Segunda A, unlike Romeu..in the meantime we let a talented player like Edu Campabadal leave for free and now we have to buy CBs for Barca B. :shakeshead:

Are you Serious... I thought Edu was one of the Highly Rated Defenders from the Masia....???!!!!!:(

Tonykross

I don't understand Barca's transfer policy,the same thing happened last year, let Etock go for free and bought Rodri for 2.5 million euros.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
As much as it pains me to say this, Barça B's transfer policy stopped being relevant the day Eusebio signed his contract. And as much as some of the blame can be tracked back to Zubi, Eusebio's still the one making the decisions of who's to leave and who's to arrive.

He's ruining the wonderful team Lucho built, and it riles me up to no end. Can't believe they let Oscar García go and kept this plonker instead.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Oscar Garcia :(

I've tried to guess the areas Rosell was going to unravel the success Laporta & Pep put together and I can see the youth decisions are part of that...Eusebio, it's just unfathomable that he is leading the 2nd squad for a club of this quality...It's a joke

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Oscar Garcia :(

I've tried to guess the areas Rosell was going to unravel the success Laporta & Pep put together and I can see the youth decisions are part of that...Eusebio, it's just unfathomable that he is leading the 2nd squad for a club of this quality...It's a joke

I sincerely hope that this won't turn into one of those Rosell v. Laporta power politics, where Rosell will try to blindly undo everything Laporta put into place, which at the end would end up hurting the club more than anything.

Rosell's great with his transfers, but he has plenty of other areas to improve in order to become the Club President he claimed to be during his campaign. Not overly convinced thus far with the decisions he has made.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Seems to understand contracts and analyzing market valuations but how are they with evaluating the sporting aspects like talent let alone management?...Maybe that's why they worked so well as a team from the outset

SPINhead

Anybody know what the lineup is? Something like:

------------------------Oier/Masip/Banuz---------------------------
Balliu/Sanchez----Lombán/?----Ayala/Gómez---Grimaldo/Planas/Lobato
------------------------Gustavo/Patric------------------------------
------------Roberto/Román----------Rafinha/Espinosa--------------
Kiko/Sáinz----------------------------------Tello/Deulofou/Quintilla
----------------------Rodri/Dongeu/Saúl--------------------------

?

Home of Barca Fans