FC Barcelona B

Kohe321

Definitely should have passed yeah, amazing dribble and setting up munir was just the perfect conclusion, too bad, but that's something he can eventually learn.

Yeah he needs to start playing for the team and not as if the match is being played to collect highlights for his own personal youtube compilation. :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
To be fair Munir is not doing much better, complaining a lot and already caught offside 2 or 3 times..

Zangash

Banned
Is this really the midfield that's khaled considers to be so unstoppable that Samper is not good enough to get into it?

This is pathetic.

Zangash

Banned
Way too many free headers from the corners. Reminds me of the first team for last season and the season before. They already scored from one corner today and almost scored another.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Still don't find Samper's exclusion 'logical'.

Gumbau + Patric together don't have the control of Samper alone.

khaled_a_d

I've been defending this line up last week ,but it is time to bring Samper for Gambua .he isn't bad player but he is limited and the physical attribute that he brings to the team he brings doesn't compensate for his lack of creativity and limited technical ability
Halilovic is AM whose job is to be creative and be the link between midfield and attack but in this line up he is a CM who has to control the tempo and be the link(the only one) between defense and attack .he isn't doing bad but that is too much to ask for one player and never mind it isn't his game .Patric-Samper-Halilovic should be the starting line up
But knowing Vinyals ,Joan Roman will be subbed in for Halilovic and Samper for Patric .SMH

Zangash

Banned
Still don't find Samper's exclusion 'logical'.

Gumbau + Patric together don't have the control of Samper alone.

And it's not like Halilovic does much more for the midfield, either.

I would understand if benching Samper was improving the team's play overall but, simply put, it isn't. We're not playing better and we're not even getting the illusion of playing better by virtue of results, either.

Vinyals is slipping imo.

Kohe321

Halilovic and Adama are currently thinking that a football match is just an arena for them to show off. Their playing is extremely immature IMO, as if playing at Barca B is just a formality they will have to do before moving on to the top level it seems they think they belong in.

The amount of "hang on, let me do this" mentality of those two combined is killing so many moments of possible team play. Halilovic for instance had the option of making an easy pass to Palencia that would keep control and possession a bit, but instead opted for a 20m no-look straight up field that lead to dispossession. Moments like this or egotistical drible runs that end up in nothing happen all the time with these two.

I don't watch a lot of Barca B, so maybe this criticism is a bit unfair to them, but that's the feeling I have from what I've seen of them this season, which isn't too many games but enough to get an impression. Or am I being unfair?

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Halilovic and Adama are currently thinking that a football match is just an arena for them to show off. Their playing is extremely immature IMO, as if playing at Barca B is just a formality they will have to do before moving on to the high level they so obviously fit into.

The amount of "hang on, let me do this" mentality of those two combined is killing so many moments of possible team play. Halilovic for instance had the option of making an easy pass to Palencia that would keep control and possession a bit, but instead opted for a 20m no-look straight up field that lead to dispossession.

I don't watch a lot of Barca B, so maybe this criticism is a bit unfair to them, but that's the feeling I have from what I've seen of them this season, which isn't too many games but enough to get an impression. Or am I being unfair?

Halilovic has improved in that area a lot tbh ,he was way worse .but he won't lose it in couple of months and 2day game has shown that,more importantly that team has no one creative player to break defense but them, too many Montoya's type of passes that lead no where .one has to take the risk and those are the 2 doing it

Zangash

Banned
Halilovic and Adama are currently thinking that a football match is just an arena for them to show off. Their playing is extremely immature IMO, as if playing at Barca B is just a formality they will have to do before moving on to the top level it seems they think they belong in.

The amount of "hang on, let me do this" mentality of those two combined is killing so many moments of possible team play. Halilovic for instance had the option of making an easy pass to Palencia that would keep control and possession a bit, but instead opted for a 20m no-look straight up field that lead to dispossession.

No, you're being completely fair.

What's worse is how people look at these two and see them having a better chance with the first team than Deulofeu, who was at least able to do something while he was being selfish at this level.

Home of Barca Fans