3 Sergi Gómez
8 Javier Espinosa 75' gol 90
14 Patric 60'
15 Kiko
18 Agostinho Cá
34 Jean Marie Dongou 58

Ursegor

World Champion
Well. Grimaldo unquestionably makes that LB spot his own. So Eusebio might test other options for Planas' future rather now than later. Because, let's face it, as a LB Planas won't have a future at this club.

Trickykid

How's Araujo doing?

Underwhelming, at best.
As far as I recall he's started just 2 games, and been pretty bad in both - especially the last one against Hercules. Other than that he's been subbed on fairly frequently. No goals either. He of course needs time to adapt, but so far there's no indications that he'll be a starter over Luis Albert, who's been good lately, any time soon.

Tomchin

How's that Sevilla-guy doing? (I forgot his name, I think it was Jose Maria Angel or something)

What about Agostinho Cá btw, does he usually start on the bench? Is it him who's a DM, or was that that the other guy (Le, who is injured now)?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The portuguese guys are both injured, I think. Luis Alberto, the striker from Sevilla, has been doing well

Tomchin

The portuguese guys are both injured, I think. Luis Alberto, the striker from Sevilla, has been doing well
Thx. Btw, i made a mistake, i meant that guy from ManCity, not the one from sevilla. I saw him play in the gamper, but totally forgot his name.

Trickykid

Thx. Btw, i made a mistake, i meant that guy from ManCity, not the one from sevilla. I saw him play in the gamper, but totally forgot his name.

That's Joan Ángel Román. He's barely played so far (one single sub appearance, I believe), and wasn't even in the squad in the last match against Hércules. I don't know if he's injured though or if Eusebio just doesn't like him.

nogoal

Good evening mates! I had a long time to post here. Could anyone of you send a link for todays match vs Las Palmas?:p

Home of Barca Fans