Transportation in Barcelona. Metro,bus,taxi..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'd recommend going to El Corte Inglés at the Plaza Catalunya, right at the head of Las Ramblas...There's a tourism office there...You can get a lot of info, discount passes for museums etc...Probably a good place to start

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
T-10 is the easiest one to obtain and it's fairly cheap as well.

It all depends on how long are you going to stay there. If it's a longer stay of closer to 3-4 weeks I'd just go for the 30 trip card, which is around 26€ and it works for a month's time commencing from the day of your purchase.

S

sd006

Thanks guys, I wound up using three T-10 tickets, because I was sharing with my father. I never bothered getting a cellphone, because I found a Locutorio near my hotel. Cost me 0.18/minute for phone calls, and 1 euro per hour for internet access.

S

sd006

I splurged and bought an AVE ticket from Madrid to Barcelona. 2.5 hr trip, topping out at 300 km/h. Much better than flying.

They played some crap movie though, starring Robert De Niro as a movie producer who goes to Cannes, called "What Just Happened?".

tiki-taka

Trip question

As the Champions League draws yesterday evening have been fixed, I am now well considering to watch one of the Champions League match that Barca is going to play and my first choice obviously would be the higher rated match in poule H which is undoubtedly AC Milan. However, as I'm willing to go to Barcelona only for this match, I have to look at my budget since my stay in Barcelona will be a minimum short of time and I don't want to spend a lot to buy a ticket to Barcelona. Therefore, I looked at the Champions League matches in which Barca is playing at home and I had to find a suitable ticket that wouldn't hit me hard in my wallet and on which match Barca will play at home when the ticket prices drop down. Hence, I found a suitable ticket from Amsterdam to Barcelona for 1 day on the match of Barca - FC Viktoria Plzen (20:45 Oct 19th) which will cost me 70 euros and I arrive at the Airport of Barcelona at 20:00 (2 hour travel).

So my question is, how long does it take from Airport Barcelona to Camp Nou with a taxicab and how much does it cost me?

Thanks for answering my question. :)

Manuel Traquete

With train + subway, you'll be there in about an hour. No idea how long it would take by cab. But you should definitely try to get an earlier flight. You'll miss the match if you get there 45 minutes before the start.

Panna

Hey man,If you arrive at El Prat airport it is about 15 minutes to Camp Nou,it will cost you about 30 euros.

baconstrips

The Jesus
Many of the flights I take have half an hour (or more) delay. You wouldn't want to spend that much money to come too late, would you? Better get there early and explore the city, such a nice place.

Home of Barca Fans