Transportation in Barcelona. Metro,bus,taxi..

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Don't worry, they both run frequently ... first metro u reach after the game might be full but as they go one after another so no worries :p

First time i walked via Diagonal back home, was cool seeing so many fans on the way, second time went on metro ... aiii wanna go again :)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
from my side to Pep & Laporta & a kiss to Messi ...ohh wait if any auto graph you can bring .... :D

S

Steve

dont think ill get too excited just yet with the volcanic ash like it is i might not make the flight :( ill have to wait until next season.

S

sd006

Question about trains

I will be landing in Madrid, then taking a high-speed train from Madrid to Barcelona.

Where do I buy train tickets? How often does the train run? And, do I have to buy train tickets in advance?

W

woobie

You can buy tickets ahead of time on the renfe website renfe.com Given that there are trains at least every hour, you can probably also buy them at the station. However, the Spainsh trains aren't cheap. you might want to look at catching an easyjet (or equivalent) flight from Madrid to Barcelona instead. Could be less expensive.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
my experience (bare in mind this was summer) was that a lot of the long distance trains will be completely booked in advance so best to try and book before, we had to spend half the night outside before having to get a bus at 3am for 9 hours to bilbao, grim.

best off looking at flight prices as mentioned.

maz

I walk the line
spanair and vueling MIGHT be two alternatives to easyjet. But bare in mind that easyjet currently have a sale until Tuesday, so take a look at their prices now.

S

sd006

Subway system in Barcelona - Metro de Barcelona

Is there some sort of weekly pass that can be purchased, for unlimited usage? How much is it, and where to buy?

Also: where to get a cheap cellphone with a sim card?

Home of Barca Fans