Transportation in Barcelona. Metro,bus,taxi..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
The metro station at Plaça Catalunya is one of the biggest in the city, from there you can catch the metro on L3 straight through to Les Corts/Mª Cristina/Palau Reial. There is a metro station at Plaça Universitat but you'd have to change to go to Camp Nou, it is on the same line as the Sagrada Familia though (L2)

Tomba11

This thread needs a Metro Map, the Blue line L5 is my favourite line.

barcelona_mapametro_525x356.jpg

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
My hotel is somewhere between Plaza Universidad and Plaza Catalunya... Didn't check but I'm guessing there will be some metro station around there?

Yeah, actually each one has its own distinctive metro. Unversitat is an L1-line and Plaça Catalunya has a whole variety of connections coming through (e.g. L1, L3, L4)

Edit: Wonder wtf's wrong with my forum layout. It didn't show a third page until I posted the same thing as CA. Plain weird.

Last edited:
B

barcajambo

Tossa de Mar to Camp Nou

Hi everyone ive just joined forum today and am very impressed,im hoping someone here can help me. Im holidaying in Tossa de Mar from monday 12th april and would love to take my 2 children to match against deportivo and was wondering if there are any supporters buses from Tossa or are there any other ways to travel to game,thanks in advance.

Galning

I don't know about supporters buses(strictly for footballing purposes) but there will definitely be buses from Tossa/Lloret to Barcelona.

B

barcajambo

the match kicks off at 10pm,will there be buses still running after midnight though?

Galning

Have a look at sarfa.com, select English version and Interurban service posting Tossa de Mar as Origin and Barcelona as destination and you will have the timetable for a specific date.

Train is also a possibility.

B

barcajambo

thanks for your help,but the last bus leaves to return to tossa before match even kicks off,i will look more into it when i arrive in tossa on monday,thanks again.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I think you can go to Blanes by bus and then use the train to go to Barcelona.

Try to ask at any tourism information office, they will help you for sure.

B

barcajambo

I think you can go to Blanes by bus and then use the train to go to Barcelona.

Try to ask at any tourism information office, they will help you for sure.

thanks Corb,i'll do that.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Jambo, a quick google search has thrown up a penya (supporters club) in nearby Lloret, they may have coaches to Barcelona and you can taxi back from Lloret to Tossa after the game if the penya is prepared to accept non-members travelling with them.

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Tossa de Mar... check the water twice before you go swimming...

Tauro-tossa-2.jpg
taurotossa.jpg

Don't panic, that was in 1992. ;)

S

Steve

public transport after the game?

Hi
Im going to my first barca match in a few weeks, my hotel is by la ramblas so just want to make sure there is plenty of transport for after the game, i notice games in spain are played quite late. will metros and taxis etc run frequently at this time?

thanks

Home of Barca Fans