Results 2,026 to 2,028 of 2028

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barca1990 View Post
    Ah I mean the game in France. The website is a little confusing to navigate and is in French. Is it the same as the home game in that the tickets will become available 2 weeks before? Will I need the annual membership to make the purchase?
    (Thanks for the answer! )
    I don’t know anything about buying away tickets. I am guessing you will have to either buy them from Lyon’s site or third party resellers. Good luck.
    Sóc Culer.

I can't feel ma face!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone! So I'm trying to go to the Barca Levante game, April 28, 2019.

Few question, where is the best place to buy tickets? Should I buy them ahead of time? Will a game like this typically sell out? Will they sell tickets on the spot there? Will be my first time going, any tips, advice and suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance !

Quote Originally Posted by Myrmecophile View Post
    Cesc will only ever be our 3rd best #4 after Pep and Rafa tbf

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB_M3 View Post
    Hello everyone! So I'm trying to go to the Barca Levante game, April 28, 2019.

Few question, where is the best place to buy tickets? Should I buy them ahead of time? Will a game like this typically sell out? Will they sell tickets on the spot there? Will be my first time going, any tips, advice and suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance !
    You can buy tickets when they are available to be sold to the general public, that said the game will not sell out so you can buy tickets when get to Barcelona too if you want. The best place to buy tickets is always the club's official site.

Enjoy!
    Sóc Culer.