FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Neeraj

I don't know how it works, I wouldn't recommend it. It is shady business run by foreigners who pay season ticket holders for their tickets and then sell them to tourists.
There is only one kind of season ticket and that includes Liga, Champions & Copa del Rei. All games.
Seats can be anywhere in the stadium. Depends on where the season ticket holder's seat is located.

It all depends on where you want to sit. It is not more expensive, everything depends on location of the seat.

Thanks! So you suggest I buy tickets to each game? I thought the season ticket would work out much cheaper, since I plan on going for as many games as I possibly can.

kishore680

I bought ticket for Barca-CHelsea match from viagogo for 155 euros lateral 3 section. It is e-ticket. Now I'm kinda scared and hoping that eticket won't be fake. Does anyone here has bought eticket from viagogo? for Barca game? did it work? And do they accept eticket at campnou or should I take print out.

springfield

Thanks! So you suggest I buy tickets to each game? I thought the season ticket would work out much cheaper, since I plan on going for as many games as I possibly can.

I also think it will be more expensive than just buying the game tickets because they resell it for a higher price than the original one and you don't plan to go to all games.

I bought ticket for Barca-CHelsea match from viagogo for 155 euros lateral 3 section. It is e-ticket. Now I'm kinda scared and hoping that eticket won't be fake. Does anyone here has bought eticket from viagogo? for Barca game? did it work? And do they accept eticket at campnou or should I take print out.

You better wait until the sale on the official fcb website. It would be a miracle if the game gets sold out.

Fraser

Hi all!

Going to be in Barcelona the weekend of the home game to Villarreal.
Looking to get tickets via the official website.

Can anyone advise at what dates they are likely to go on sale?
And roughly how much it will be for a ticket, mid tier’s behind either goal. I priced the Bilbao game at 79€ per ticket for this area.
Do we think the Villarreal game will be priced similarly to the Bilbao game?

Thanks all

Shreddy

It seems like the vip tickets are still available for the chelsea match and they haven't opened the normal tickets yet on the official website

observer247

Copa Del Rey semi final dates

I am planning to buy flight tickets to be in Barcelona for the 2nd leg of the semi final of the Copa Del Rey. I need to back mid week the same week. Can you please help me with information whether the second leg of Barcelona will be on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday ? What decides that ? I am assuming they will announce the draw only a day or two after the quarter final.

More details: I will be in Barcelona (one way flight booked) for the 1st leg of the semi. I will either fly back Sunday after first leg. Or I will wait for the 2nd leg. If Barca does not qualify I am fine with watching a good game say RealM v/a Ath Madrid. Or if Barca qualifies I will be flying to the away city too. But I am trying to get back soon, preferably exactly a day after the barca game. So I need to know or guess when the second leg of the Barca semi final will be.

Any guidance will be appreciated. I have already spent 16 hours researching this :) Need your help.

Barca83

Banned

I bought a clasico ticket at the Bernabeu from viagogo and it worked fine

wissy

It won't be sold out so just wait. Because you'll overpay with ticketmaster or any other website.

When do you think they will open ticket sale for Barca - Atletico Madrid? How hard is it to get two seats next to each other when buying from official website?

Galning

No it would be really expensive. Just know that buying a season ticket from someone else is not recognised by Barça so if you have any problems or get scammed you will get no help.

When do you think they will open ticket sale for Barca - Atletico Madrid? How hard is it to get two seats next to each other when buying from official website?

They opened them last week for members. Usually they become available a couple of weeks before the game for the general public. I think you can register your email on the website so that they can let you know when the tickets become available for purchase.
Two seats shouldn't be a problem :)

NeyMesSis

Does anybody know when the date for the Athletico game will be confirmed? Thanks in advance

same question: When will the tickets be available for the atleti game?

And where should you buy the tickets? On the official page?

Or do you have good experience with other sites?

Thanks!

Home of Barca Fans