FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

zshnz

Can anyone help me out? I'm going to Spain on Saturday 18th October. I want to watch the Ajax game with one other person. How do I go about buying tickets if they're not available before I get to Spain? Also, when I choose two seats next to each other, it shows up as seat 023 and seat 025 for example. None of the seats are next to each other despite them being next to each other on the graphic view. Why is this? And do you think the person in the middle will allow me to swap seats with them?
Thanks.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If they are next to each other when you choose them then they are together. Not sure why. Its a weird system.

Any decent person would unless they had a real reason.

zshnz

If they are next to each other when you choose them then they are together. Not sure why. Its a weird system.

Any decent person would unless they had a real reason.

Oh thank you. Do you think I'll be able to get Ajax tickets by Friday (two next to each)

Barcadub

Oh thank you. Do you think I'll be able to get Ajax tickets by Friday (two next to each)

Yes you definetly will. Hundreds of tickets available in the upper tier anyway that will seat you beside eachother.

There will be a pick up in sales though as the 21st gets nearer.

pacp_96

There are only a few seats dotted around, none next to each other.

Depending on how much you want to pay I've seen some next to each other.

Tribuna - Bocca 202 - 150euros each
Tribuna - Bocca 203 - 150 euros each
Gol Sud - Bocca 113 - 70 euros each

Just have a look around. Filter by price remembering that you are going to have to pay quite a lot due to our ticket system. You won't find anything for under 60 euros.

zshnz

Depending on how much you want to pay I've seen some next to each other.

Tribuna - Bocca 202 - 150euros each
Tribuna - Bocca 203 - 150 euros each
Gol Sud - Bocca 113 - 70 euros each

Just have a look around. Filter by price remembering that you are going to have to pay quite a lot due to our ticket system. You won't find anything for under 60 euros.

I want to ideally get two tickets around Boca235

pacp_96

In 237 there are two but a space in between them. If it was empty you could just sit there or if someone was there you could ask them to swap. Not going to be packed I wouldn't have thought so it might be free. Can't imagine someone would refuse to switch if you ask nicely. I remember when we went in August people just sat where they liked after half time (if it was free of course).

That's probably your best bet if you want to sit in that area and buy before you go. Other than that there are two's dotted about the stadium if you look around a bit.

moreino

when I choose two seats next to each other, it shows up as seat 023 and seat 025 for example.

Just for clarification: even numbered seats are on one side of the aisle and odd numbered are on the other side. So 023 is right next to 025 without any seat between them.

zshnz

Just for clarification: even numbered seats are on one side of the aisle and odd numbered are on the other side. So 023 is right next to 025 without any seat between them.

But right now, there are two seats in Boca237 next to each other but when I select them, it says the selected seats aren't contiguous.

zshnz

Okay guys, I have bought my tickets! does anyone know what I have to take with me (apart from my self-printed ticket, of course) as it doesn't explicitly say it anywhere. And I'm sitting on the second block of seats from the bottom, will they be good seats or have I made a mistake?

Kerrybai

Okay guys, I have bought my tickets! does anyone know what I have to take with me (apart from my self-printed ticket, of course) as it doesn't explicitly say it anywhere. And I'm sitting on the second block of seats from the bottom, will they be good seats or have I made a mistake?

The Best seats are category 1, the closer to the middle the better as you get a better view of the pitch. I would say the best seats in the house are the lower block on the second tier right on the half way line. You didn't tell us your block so we don't know where you are sitting... but the second block from the bottom should be finem you could at least tell us if you are in the corner etc.

zshnz

The Best seats are category 1, the closer to the middle the better as you get a better view of the pitch. I would say the best seats in the house are the lower block on the second tier right on the half way line. You didn't tell us your block so we don't know where you are sitting... but the second block from the bottom should be finem you could at least tell us if you are in the corner etc.

My apologies, it's 'lateral 1,centre 130'

Home of Barca Fans