User Tag List

Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2009

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

  1. #1981
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stefcb83 View Post
    Found it on this site
    Scroll through it all you will see it.
    https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide....c-tickets.html
    They could mean through a third party website, if someone was reselling their tickets and then the game got cancelled then there could be a problem.

    But 100% on the official website you will have no problems at all. Enjoy the game!

  2. #1982
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure but its become clear it wasnt right what theyve written in their article from you confirming what you have. I will enjoy every minute of it. Hoping Barca get drawn to start the Champions League at home as that will be another game to go to. Wont be finding that out til the 30th August though. Cheers.

  3. #1983
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    They could mean through a third party website, if someone was reselling their tickets and then the game got cancelled then there could be a problem.

    But 100% on the official website you will have no problems at all. Enjoy the game!
    @Vilarrubi Kinda off-topic but anyone here live in or familiar with the districts of Barcelona? How's Pedralbes compared to Sarria-Sant Gervasi?

    Thanks a bunch.

  4. #1984
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    14,086
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcelonaBiondi View Post
    @Vilarrubi Kinda off-topic but anyone here live in or familiar with the districts of Barcelona? How's Pedralbes compared to Sarria-Sant Gervasi?

    Thanks a bunch.
    I think @Alik does.
    Sóc Culer.

  5. #1985
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I think @Alik does.
    Cheers mates.

  6. #1986
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    6,695
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcelonaBiondi View Post
    @Vilarrubi Kinda off-topic but anyone here live in or familiar with the districts of Barcelona? How's Pedralbes compared to Sarria-Sant Gervasi?

    Thanks a bunch.
    Hi,

    - Pedralbes, Sarria and Sant Gervasi are upper-class neighbourhoods.
    - The apartments there will be nice, but they're naturally more expensive than in other neighborhoods.
    . The areas are very residential, so you won't have as many shops or bars/restaurants nearby as you would in other areas. The streets will be calmer.
    - They're not very well connected to public transportation, so if you plan to rely on that, I wouldn't recommend it. Obviously it's not a problem if you don't mind catching a Taxi (although they were/are on strike).

  7. #1987
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Hi,

    - Pedralbes, Sarria and Sant Gervasi are upper-class neighbourhoods.
    - The apartments there will be nice, but they're naturally more expensive than in other neighborhoods.
    . The areas are very residential, so you won't have as many shops or bars/restaurants nearby as you would in other areas. The streets will be calmer.
    - They're not very well connected to public transportation, so if you plan to rely on that, I wouldn't recommend it. Obviously it's not a problem if you don't mind catching a Taxi (although they were/are on strike).
    @Alik thank you so much. Exactly what I'm looking for.

  8. #1988
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,987
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have FCB MEGASTORE email contact or something like that? I have a friend travelling there and I would like to check something before I ask him for jersey purchase
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  9. #1989
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Does anyone have FCB MEGASTORE email contact or something like that? I have a friend travelling there and I would like to check something before I ask him for jersey purchase
    I’ve messaged them on their Facebook page before and they replied.

  10. #1990
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,987
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

    P.S. Hmmm I can send a message to FCB but to FCB Megastore I can't :/
    Last edited by JerseyAddict; 22nd August 2018 at 08:24 AM.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  11. #1991
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Thanks

    P.S. Hmmm I can send a message to FCB but to FCB Megastore I can't :/
    Try this one mate

    https://m.facebook.com/FCBarcelonaSt...content_filter

  12. #1992
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,987
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    GREAT Thanks
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  13. #1993
    New signing

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there,
    I have been on the forum for a long time without posting, so that's my first post...

    I am travelling to barça for the clasico, i would like to know if there is a way to get a cheap ticket ( like buying from a socios or something like that ) or the only way is the get official tickets from their website?
    thanks everyone !

  14. #1994
    New signing

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder if anyone can help, bought tickets from the official club site etc. Page froze and had no confirmation. On the site it says check the websites ticketing section and then click tickets pending printing however I cannot find that page literally anywhere. Anyone have any idea where it is and can link it to me? Thanks!

  15. #1995
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,090
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would tickets for the Clasico 28/10 still become available on the official website for socis? At the moment no regular tickets available, only VIP-tickets (I'm a soci)

Tags for this Thread