FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Vilarrubi

Hello all. Glad I found this forum! Great info from everybody, thank you. I am planning on taking the family to watch the game against Seville on 5 April, having been overseas fans for many years. There are lots of tickets available in sector 101 for some reason but only sporadic tickets in most other areas of the ground. Is sector 101 not a good place to sit for some reason? All advice gratefully received, thank you.

101 is in a corner. Corner tickets and even behind either goal aren't the best in my opinion, also the seats at lower levels aren't the best view, they are mostly for tourists who want to spend the game taking closer photos of the players.

The best areas I have sat in are 335 and 445, the view is like you are watching on tv and they are both directly in line with the half way line. Same goes with the other side sector 205, 206 and 305, 306. Any sectors near these will also be great.

Whether or not you can get tickets together now for a game is another thing as they sell out fast.

Galning

What are the chances for a non-member to grab tickets in the next sale? I'll be in Barcelona from 2 December - 6 December.

It depends on whether tickets are already sold out through the socios or not. If they are not, one ticket is doable.. more will be very difficult I reckon.

Hello all. Glad I found this forum! Great info from everybody, thank you. I am planning on taking the family to watch the game against Seville on 5 April, having been overseas fans for many years. There are lots of tickets available in sector 101 for some reason but only sporadic tickets in most other areas of the ground. Is sector 101 not a good place to sit for some reason? All advice gratefully received, thank you.

Better tickets will go on sale close to the match :)

james1872

Confidence seems low for obtaining Clasico tickets. But what would enable me the best chance of getting them?
Flying over on Friday the 2nd of December for 3 nights and don't mind spending my Friday hunting for tickets.

FMS2754

Hi guys,

Could someone please help out a damsel in distress.
Looking to visit the Feb 4/5 match against A. Bilbao. However I will be traveling with young kids and we are a party of 4 in total.
I need 4 seats next to each other, we can't be split up. I also need seats that will allow these kids to have a great view of the match with not many tall adults in front of them. I also want them to be able to at least have a chance of snapping pics of the Barca players when they enter & leave the pitch. I am willing to dish out 250 euros per ticket.

I am having issues securing tickets and I'm getting nervous. Since you guys have more experience, which Tribunal sections would be best? I was looking at 104-107.
And am I going to be burned if I wait on the FC Barcelona website to release tickets 3 days before the match? It's a birthday celebration so it's going to be pretty disastrous if I don't get this sorted out.

I was trying to secure Viagogo tickets to avoid the risk but every listing above 2 tickets only guarantees pairs seated together. I have tried to find contact info so I could send an e-mail or put in a call but with no success whatsoever.

Mirek91

What are the odds of Messi playin against Borrusia in CL?

Neymar is out, I dont want to visit the game from Slovenia and watch Gomes & co....

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Can't make the match ultimately so if anyone interested I have an excellent seat for sale for CL match at Camp Nou on December 06 vs Borussa. Selling for face value, 103 Euros. PDF ticket, midfield (Boca 133, Row 8)

messi-10

Hello guys, if I buy a ticket for a football game via fcbarcelona.com website and then print it, will I enter the stadium with this printed paper?
Or do I have to go with that paper and pick up a "normal" ticket from somewhere outside the stadium?

Thank you in advance

Galning

Hello guys, if I buy a ticket for a football game via fcbarcelona.com website and then print it, will I enter the stadium with this printed paper?

Thank you in advance

Yes! :)

Hi guys,

Could someone please help out a damsel in distress.
Looking to visit the Feb 4/5 match against A. Bilbao. However I will be traveling with young kids and we are a party of 4 in total.
I need 4 seats next to each other, we can't be split up. I also need seats that will allow these kids to have a great view of the match with not many tall adults in front of them. I also want them to be able to at least have a chance of snapping pics of the Barca players when they enter & leave the pitch. I am willing to dish out 250 euros per ticket.

I am having issues securing tickets and I'm getting nervous. Since you guys have more experience, which Tribunal sections would be best? I was looking at 104-107.
And am I going to be burned if I wait on the FC Barcelona website to release tickets 3 days before the match? It's a birthday celebration so it's going to be pretty disastrous if I don't get this sorted out.

I was trying to secure Viagogo tickets to avoid the risk but every listing above 2 tickets only guarantees pairs seated together. I have tried to find contact info so I could send an e-mail or put in a call but with no success whatsoever.

You could try emailing the OAB.
Finding tickets together is hard especially so early before the game, but I understand your situation.

moreino

Just for the record, selling for El Clasico started today, 1st Dec, at 16:00 CET, only for non season ticket holder members. After an hour still some 4000 tickets are available. Somehow unusual situation, in recent years all the tickets was sold in about 10 minutes. Selling for non-members will start 2nd Dec, 16:00 CET.

Pajonk8

Hello All,

Aparently, sale of tickets for Clasico is now on for socios. Does anyone know wheter and when will there be public sale this time?

elfsaresux

Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone on this forum, who could help out with buying tickets, I can see that sale for non season ticket holder members has started already. I am already in Barcelona, and hoping to get on stadium :)
Thanks in advance!

Eugene

Pajonk8

Hello All,

Aparently, sale of tickets for Clasico is now on for socios. Does anyone know wheter and when will there be public sale this time?
Sorry for this spam, posted this before I waw moreino's post. Thanks for the information. Good luck in buying tickets today for everyone.

Home of Barca Fans