FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

MYU10

Wud u trust sites like sport365 and onlineticketexpress?
The latter is even guaranteeing tickets together, but again in the terms and conditions it's written that if the name is different on the ticket, and U can't get in, it's my responsibility. And, if before the event they can't get us seats together, they will return 15% back. What will I do with that 15%? :)

So, please, do U really think that there might be tickets available before the match? Do u know for sure (from experience), if there are ALWAYS scalpers/touts?
Thanks

MYU10

And, from what I know, season tickets have names. So im afraid, the third party maybe will take my money, get some Socio to give me his season ticket and I wud have to return it back after the match. If I don't return, he did easily report it stolen/lost and get a new one. That's y, I'm wondering if it matters at camp nou if the name is different.

MYU10

So, please, do U really think that there might be tickets available before the match? Do u know for sure (from experience), if there are ALWAYS scalpers/touts?

Tomchin

Wud u trust sites like sport365 and onlineticketexpress?
The latter is even guaranteeing tickets together, but again in the terms and conditions it's written that if the name is different on the ticket, and U can't get in, it's my responsibility. And, if before the event they can't get us seats together, they will return 15% back. What will I do with that 15%? :)
No experience with those 2 sites, sorry.

Tomchin

And, from what I know, season tickets have names. So im afraid, the third party maybe will take my money, get some Socio to give me his season ticket and I wud have to return it back after the match. If I don't return, he did easily report it stolen/lost and get a new one. That's y, I'm wondering if it matters at camp nou if the name is different.
Why would a season-ticket-holder be willing to lend his season-ticket to a stranger, with the risk of never seeing his season-ticket back? That doesn't make sense ;)

The scalpers will already have the tickets with them normally (without names), and you'll have to pay for it immediately.

They're always scalpers around the Camp Nou for the big games, when I went to the Milan-game, at least 10 people asked me if I needed a ticket. I've never bought tickets from a scalper though, it's always a risk, and they'll ask a very high price. So try to avoid it if possible.

MYU10

What risk? Like fake tickets? I'm sure there's a way to be sure no?

And as far as high prices, these third party sellers are charging a mad amount as well.

MYU10

Ok. I guess I'll just wait till a couple of days before the match and wait for some tickets to be freed up or buy from scalpers. Cant be paying €250 to third parties and sit in rows 400/500 and watch bacteria play on the field.

Thanks anyways mate!

Andrew M

Ok. I guess I'll just wait till a couple of days before the match and wait for some tickets to be freed up or buy from scalpers. Cant be paying €250 to third parties and sit in rows 400/500 and watch bacteria play on the field.

Thanks anyways mate!

Don't do anything dodgy, man. Just check the website often some days before the match. Just don't expect to be seated right next to each other....

MYU10

Thanks for the concern mate! ;)

But, wat is so dodgy in buying from a scalper (assuming that I do end up buying from one)? I think if u know how to deal with them, shud be fine. Can pay him half, take 1 off him, stand with him, ask my wife to go in with the ticket. Once she is in, can pay the rest, get the other ticket and we are sorted!!
These third party online resellers are scalpers as well, just online ones if u know what I mean. Atleast there might get a better deal :p

Andrew M

Thanks for the concern mate! ;)

But, wat is so dodgy in buying from a scalper (assuming that I do end up buying from one)? I think if u know how to deal with them, shud be fine. Can pay him half, take 1 off him, stand with him, ask my wife to go in with the ticket. Once she is in, can pay the rest, get the other ticket and we are sorted!!
These third party online resellers are scalpers as well, just online ones if u know what I mean. Atleast there might get a better deal :p

Well, if you're comfortable with it you can try. Let us know how it went :)

dododo77

Help please...writing from Turkey.I bought 2 tickets from the offical site of Barca for the game against Malaga on 1st of june.I used my wife's credit card (she is not coming)and ordered the tickets in the names of both me and my friend.Just after I purchased, they sent the tickets to me via e-mail on which there are my and my friend's names,the info about the said match,the map of camp nou, some instructions and a barcode with numbers up on the paper.There also says '' this is your ticket'' on it.My question is; Do I have to bring my wife's credit card again to show any officers around or is this printed ticket enough for us to enter in camp nou?

Home of Barca Fans