Results 2,041 to 2,048 of 2048

Thread: FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viternity View Post
    I have only one question about this system. Will it remain utill match start or maybe one week before the game they change it for standart purchase when we can choose our seats??
    48 hours before the game you will know your exact seat(s), I don't think you will get to choose exactly where in the section you selected, as far as I understand.

You will be guaranteed to sit in the section you selected and if you purchase say two tickets they will guarantee the seats are next to each other.
    Sóc Culer.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Date and time to be confirmed

Hello, me and my boyfriend are going to Barca - Espanyol, date of the match is Sunday 31 March - but "Date and time to be confirmed" . My question is when it could be? Because we´re going only for this game a we need to buy flight ticket soon, because price of flight tickets are growing...

Thanks!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by karol View Post
    Hello, me and my boyfriend are going to Barca - Espanyol, date of the match is Sunday 31 March - but "Date and time to be confirmed" . My question is when it could be? Because we´re going only for this game a we need to buy flight ticket soon, because price of flight tickets are growing...

Thanks!
    The date is pretty much set, the only chance it might change would be that the game gets moved to Saturday, March 30th. It won't be moved to the Friday before or the Monday after as we don't play on Fridays and Mondays. So if you are going to be in Barcelona that weekend you should be fine.

The game time is what has not been made official yet. Again, if you are going to be there that weekend I'd guess the exact time should not matter that much.
    Sóc Culer.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will most likely need to sell one ticket to Barca - Lyon game on 12th march.
    First og foremost, I do not intend to scam anyone or make profit whatsoever.Ticket price is 119 euros + 2,5 booking fee, I am selling it with 120.I could easily try to sell it on viagogo, but I dont want to support touting.I myself purchased 2 tickets via Viagogo, at the Barca - Chelsea game last year, at 3 times value.I was pretty upset and angry, as I remember it, that's why I dont wish someone else to experience the same.

The ticket is genuine.Purchased days before the draw back in December, when some tickets were on sale for general public.
    I will be also coming to the game.The tickets are in the same area, we will be entering Camp Nou together, this in order to prove the ticket is not fake.

However, to any interested potential buyers, please understand and accept, that family&friends are preferred, so if I have any friends who want to join me or if my brother, who lives in Spain, wants to attend the game, my choice is obvious.

As for now, nothing suggests that I can enjoy the game with family/friend.
    I will be arriving in Barcelona the day before the match.

You can PM for more details.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI, I want to travel to Barcelona for the Atletico Match on April 7th. I promised my two sons 9 and 7 I would take them.
    Does anyone know if I will be able to get 3 tickets for the Match at around 100€?

Thx Sharp

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sharp View Post
    HI, I want to travel to Barcelona for the Atletico Match on April 7th. I promised my two sons 9 and 7 I would take them.
    Does anyone know if I will be able to get 3 tickets for the Match at around 100€?

Thx Sharp
    Three tickets with a combined total of 100 euros? Not sure, I do remember seeing tickets to some games are as low as like 30 euros or so but they are not the best seats around I assume. You should keep checking the official site to check once the tickets to that game are available for sale to the general public to find out.
    Sóc Culer.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Three tickets with a combined total of 100 euros? Not sure, I do remember seeing tickets to some games are as low as like 30 euros or so but they are not the best seats around I assume. You should keep checking the official site to check once the tickets to that game are available for sale to the general public to find out.
    You got me wrong 100€ per ticket is what I meant!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sharp View Post
    You got me wrong 100€ per ticket is what I meant!
    In that case there will be plenty of tickets available for that price. Just keep checking the official site and purchase tickets there and make sure you tell them you need three consecutive seats in the purchasing process.
    Sóc Culer.