FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Bartra21

Surely there will be more available later v chelsea? Usually there are more tickets when the date of the game is nearer, or am I wrong?

Ocelot

Surely there will be more available later v chelsea? Usually there are more tickets when the date of the game is nearer, or am I wrong?

I bought the barcelona vs psg tickets the day before, hopefully they will open this time too but i doubt any tickets are available

Grego

I've bought 4 tickets for the game FC Barcelona - Cheslea. I was able to print my tickets immediatly. But I've never received an email. Even if I log in at the page to reprint the tickets and resend the mail, I see my tickets and I can print them again. But if I click on resend, nothing happen. I always come to the stadium with my tickets on passbook. What should I do?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I've bought 4 tickets for the game FC Barcelona - Cheslea. I was able to print my tickets immediatly. But I've never received an email. Even if I log in at the page to reprint the tickets and resend the mail, I see my tickets and I can print them again. But if I click on resend, nothing happen. I always come to the stadium with my tickets on passbook. What should I do?

Not sure what resend means and does? If you can see your tickets, why can't you just print them? I think on the ticketing page of the official site there is contact info, check with the club if you need to.

Also, last time I bought tickets I got the electronic version as well (I think it was sent to my e-mail account) that I was able to put in my Apple "Wallet" on my phone.

Grego

Not sure what resend means and does? If you can see your tickets, why can't you just print them? I think on the ticketing page of the official site there is contact info, check with the club if you need to.

Also, last time I bought tickets I got the electronic version as well (I think it was sent to my e-mail account) that I was able to put in my Apple "Wallet" on my phone.

That's the problem, I didn't received an electronic version. I didn't received an email...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's the problem, I didn't received an electronic version. I didn't received an email...

Then how were you able to see your tickets? I'd say as long as you can see your tickets just print them and you should be fine, otherwise contact the ticketing office of the club...

Grego

Then how were you able to see your tickets? I'd say as long as you can see your tickets just print them and you should be fine, otherwise contact the ticketing office of the club...

Yes indeed, very strange. I have the confirmation number from when I bought the tickets, I've already printed them out. But didn't receive an email... It's not my first time that I've bought tickets... Very strange... I've send an email to the ticketservice. THX

jason

How is Stubhub International?
Stubhub in the USA is safe to use and I've never had any problems. Does anyone have experience with their International site. It claims the same guarantee that they do in the US.

I still plan on using the official Barca website, but need to have a backup. We're coming from too far to miss this match. Thanks for everyone's help!

barca_316

I am trying to buy some tickets for the Barcelona v Chelsea match from the official Barcelona website. It lets me select seats but when I'm trying to make the payment it's saying some sort of error has occurred. Is anyone else experiencing this problem and does anyone know what I can do?

legox007

Hello,
I am new here, so sorry for everything I could do/say wrong. I am planning to get 2 tickets for the match against Valencia. It is really important to me, because it is going to be a birthday gift for a friend of mine. Could possibly give me hint on when will the tickets be available again on the official website? I am really frustrated, as I read they were supposed to open the sale 4 weeks before the match but it is still closed... And the birthday are a week before the match so I have to, and I mean I HAVE to, get the tickets like... now :(

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hello,
I am new here, so sorry for everything I could do/say wrong. I am planning to get 2 tickets for the match against Valencia. It is really important to me, because it is going to be a birthday gift for a friend of mine. Could possibly give me hint on when will the tickets be available again on the official website? I am really frustrated, as I read they were supposed to open the sale 4 weeks before the match but it is still closed... And the birthday are a week before the match so I have to, and I mean I HAVE to, get the tickets like... now :(

Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to buy tickets. 7 days before the game day the club will release all tickets so you can buy them then. This game will not be sold out so you are safe.

legox007

Well, I will pray then for the club to release the tickets at least 8 days before or more, as I have to have them on the 7th of April...

Home of Barca Fans