FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

stefcb83

Not sure but its become clear it wasnt right what theyve written in their article from you confirming what you have. I will enjoy every minute of it. Hoping Barca get drawn to start the Champions League at home as that will be another game to go to. Wont be finding that out til the 30th August though. Cheers.

They could mean through a third party website, if someone was reselling their tickets and then the game got cancelled then there could be a problem.

But 100% on the official website you will have no problems at all. Enjoy the game!
[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION] Kinda off-topic but anyone here live in or familiar with the districts of Barcelona? How's Pedralbes compared to Sarria-Sant Gervasi?

Thanks a bunch.

Alik

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION] Kinda off-topic but anyone here live in or familiar with the districts of Barcelona? How's Pedralbes compared to Sarria-Sant Gervasi?

Thanks a bunch.

Hi,

- Pedralbes, Sarria and Sant Gervasi are upper-class neighbourhoods.
- The apartments there will be nice, but they're naturally more expensive than in other neighborhoods.
. The areas are very residential, so you won't have as many shops or bars/restaurants nearby as you would in other areas. The streets will be calmer.
- They're not very well connected to public transportation, so if you plan to rely on that, I wouldn't recommend it. Obviously it's not a problem if you don't mind catching a Taxi (although they were/are on strike).

Hi,

- Pedralbes, Sarria and Sant Gervasi are upper-class neighbourhoods.
- The apartments there will be nice, but they're naturally more expensive than in other neighborhoods.
. The areas are very residential, so you won't have as many shops or bars/restaurants nearby as you would in other areas. The streets will be calmer.
- They're not very well connected to public transportation, so if you plan to rely on that, I wouldn't recommend it. Obviously it's not a problem if you don't mind catching a Taxi (although they were/are on strike).
[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] thank you so much. Exactly what I'm looking for.

JerseyAddict

Does anyone have FCB MEGASTORE email contact or something like that? I have a friend travelling there and I would like to check something before I ask him for jersey purchase :)

nores25

Hello there,
I have been on the forum for a long time without posting, so that's my first post...

I am travelling to barça for the clasico, i would like to know if there is a way to get a cheap ticket ( like buying from a socios or something like that ) or the only way is the get official tickets from their website?
thanks everyone !

UltraCheese

Wonder if anyone can help, bought tickets from the official club site etc. Page froze and had no confirmation. On the site it says check the websites ticketing section and then click tickets pending printing however I cannot find that page literally anywhere. Anyone have any idea where it is and can link it to me? Thanks!

Tomchin

Would tickets for the Clasico 28/10 still become available on the official website for socis? At the moment no regular tickets available, only VIP-tickets (I'm a soci)

Home of Barca Fans