FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

André

On Barca's official site it says that Supercopa will be on 16/08 amd the date to be comfirmed. On wikipedia it says 15/08. I'm talking about the game at camp nou

EnglishGirl87

Hi everybody. Sorry if it's been asked before.

When will tickets for the first game of the season go on general sale? It's my boyfriends birthday so I am wanting to book flights and hotel and we just need tickets as we're coming from England.

EnglishGirl87

Birthday present trip to Barcelona NEED HELP

Hola! I am a girl :) and know nothing about Football.
It is my boyfriends birthday the weekend of La Liga season opener. My boyfriend is a mad FC Barcelona fan.

Anyway, I want to pay for flights, hotel and tickets so need to know.

When do tickets go on sale?

How quick do season opener tickets sell out? We came last season and sat in the top tier, so are not bothered where we sit. I just don't want to miss out on buying tickets. I have subscribed on Barcelona ticket website for notification when they go on sale, but am panicking I might miss out. I will book them the day they go on sale, will I miss out.

Thankyou.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Tickets for Sep 21 Atletico Match as non-member

I am going to Barcelona in late September and meet some friends there. We just wanted to watch basically any match there, but Barca happen to have two away games at the weekends and are playing Atletico during the week. Which means Barca.com at least currently only sells tickets to members.

Is there any way to buy tickets to this match for non-members? Help is very appreciated :)

Vilarrubi

Hi everybody. Sorry if it's been asked before.

When will tickets for the first game of the season go on general sale? It's my boyfriends birthday so I am wanting to book flights and hotel and we just need tickets as we're coming from England.

Today, first 5 home game tickets are on sale to the general public. A lot of them have gone already.

Galning

I am going to Barcelona in late September and meet some friends there. We just wanted to watch basically any match there, but Barca happen to have two away games at the weekends and are playing Atletico during the week. Which means Barca.com at least currently only sells tickets to members.

Is there any way to buy tickets to this match for non-members? Help is very appreciated :)

You'll have to wait until tickets go on sale for the general public. You shouldn't have any problems obtaining one either as the game won't be sold out.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
You'll have to wait until tickets go on sale for the general public. You shouldn't have any problems obtaining one either as the game won't be sold out.
Thanks!

You got any idea / estimate when that will happen, i.e. when its possible to buy as non-member?

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Thanks for the replies.

As the match is currently set for Wednesday w/out a specific Time, is there any chance it could even be moved to Tuesday? B/c that would screw me, as i plan to fly in either on late Tuesday or early Wed.

Galning

Thanks for the replies.

As the match is currently set for Wednesday w/out a specific Time, is there any chance it could even be moved to Tuesday? B/c that would screw me, as i plan to fly in either on late Tuesday or early Wed.

Sometimes they change dates.

chava53

Hello I am looking to attend the first game of the season vs Betis. There is not many tickets left in groups. I was told that as the game gets closer more seats become available from season ticket holders that cannot make the game. Is this true? Should I wait until the game gets closer to purchase tickets? Thanks!

canadian

Hello!

I, too, am looking for tickets to the match on September 21st, Barca vs Ath. Madrid. I can't find two decent seats together on the FC Barcelona website, same with the external link available through Ticketmaster. Any thoughts on purchasing tickets through StubHub or Viagogo? Should I wait for tickets through the Free Your Seat (seient lliure) program? How does that work exactly, do the tickets just open up on the FC Barcelona's site? Not sure what else to do. Thanks!

Home of Barca Fans